Chapter 2

Jordan's P.O.V

"Good Morning, class!", my teacher, Mrs.Roth, sweetly said." Ok, today we are doing algebratic equations!" The whole class groaned with frustration, including me. I mean, algebra in the MORNING?!

" Ok, now take out your text books to page-"She stopped once she heard a loud creak from the front door. Every one looked up from what they were doing.Once the door was open, Harry entered the room.

The teacher sighed heavily." Nice of you to finally join us, Mr.Styles. May I ask what is your excuse today?" He gave the teacher a mischievious grin, then he licked his pink, plump lips. "I was a little, um, busy." All the girls in the class were sighing and moaning. Including Faith. Disgusting sluts. These girls just don't get it do they?

The teacher rolled her eyes has well. Finally someone agrees with me! "Just take a seat, Styles", she says rubbing the side of her forehead, trying to take away  headache Harry caused. Harry shrugs and starts to walk to the back of the room, purposely passing by me. I felt a breeze as he passes by, causing me to look back. The air suddenly was filled with colon. As I glare at him, he gives me a wink. I instantly turn back to the front of the room.

I catch Faith looking at me with a smirk on her face. I looked at her annoyingly, only causing her to give me a wide grin. I rolled my eyes and looked back to the front of the room.The teacher gave Harry another glare, then started to talk again.

"Ok, turn to page 188 and take out your notebooks, you are going to take notes." I sighed and turned around to reach my bookbag that was hanging from the back of my chair. As I started to grab my notebook, I couldn't help but look up. A lot of girls were staring at Harry, twirling their hair and smiling at him. I gaged, then I grabbed my notebook and focused my attention to the front of the room. This is going to be a long day.

-----------

Sorry it's short! :(  Will update soon!

                                                                                       ~Luv4life0730