Chapter 10

Jordan's P.O.V.

I was a snuggled up in bed, still deep asleep. It felt like I was on a cloud, until my alarm clock rang. I groaned, and slammed the button down so it would shut off. I didn't want to get up. The weekend passed by fast and I wasn't ready for another dramatic day at school.

I sat up from my bed and srectched out my arms. I got up and headed straight towards the bathroom.I switched on the light, then closed the door behind me. I grabbed my toothbrush, rinsed it, and spreaded the minty toothpaste on it. I then shoved the toothbrush in my mouth and started to scrub furiously at my teeth.

After a couple minutes of scrubing,I rinse out the toothbrush and propped it back where it was. Then I cupped some water in my hands before bringing them to my mouth.I poured the water in, rinsed my teeth, then spewed it out. I cupped more water and splashed it on my face.I turned of the tap, then reached for the towel behind the door.

I exited, then entered back to my room. I scaned through my closet.What seemed like hours, I finally found something that Id like to wear. I put it on and looked in front of the mirror. I had on dark blue jeans, a black shirt that had thick spaggetti straps and it was short in the front and long in the back. I said "Free" on it.I also had flower patterned combat boots. To top it off, a long white wool cartigan. I thought it was pretty simple.I brushed my hair, then curled the bottom of my hair and my bangs. I put some blushed, lipgloss, and some mascara.

"Jordan, breakfest is ready!", my mom announced."Coming!" I called back. I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs. When I made it to the table, I found a plate of chocolate chip pancakes with syrup and a glass of milk waiting for me. It smelled delicious! I hopped on to a chair at the table and started chomping on my pancakes.My mom looked at me like I was crazy and started to laugh.

"I am guessing you like the pancakes",she said. I nodded quickly and continued to devour my pancakes."You look like you never ate pancakes before!", she laughed."Well,you haven't made then this good before!", I anwsered back. She smiled."I've been taking good cooking classes."

Once I finished most of my pancakes, I heard a loud honk. I took a quick sip of my milk and grabbed my bag. I gave my mom a quick hug and kiss on the cheek, then started to run towards the door,"Have a good day at school!", my mom called. I smiled and shut the door behind me.I walked toward Faith's car and hopped in the passengers seat.

"Hey guys!",I greeted smiling at both Faith and Niall."Hello love",Niall called from behind. I turned to look and found him smiling at me. I grinned in response."Hi",Faith responded softly. I turned back to her with a confused look on my face. She looked terrible.

"What's wrong?",I asked concernely.She looked down at me."I like your outfit",she stated. I sighed."Thank you, but your not dodging my question, what's up"She sighed,then anwsered.

"I am upset about the whole Harry thing. I am still not sure what to believe"

"Faith, believe me! I would never hurt you. Your my best friend and I love you,no matter how crazy you are. You can even ask Nialler, he was part of them.

"Yep, they're jerks with no life", he said looking down sadly."Just like I was." I gave him a small smile."You nothing like them. Your sweet and caring", I said back. He gave me a grin in response.

It's true, Niall was one of them. He was good at it too. He had a lot of girls that he gave "love" to. But he was kicked out a couple months ago when he fell in love and noticed how wrong their group was.The girl he fell in love with quickly dumped him for Harry. They made him feel miserable and he was no longer popular. Don't get me wrong! He has girls who drool over him still, but they aren't the slutty type. More like the shy and humble type. And he does not have as much girls as the sexy group. Yes, I called them sexy, I admit it, but I will never fall for one of them. Me and Faith felt bad, so we invited him to the movies and we were besties ever since. We fell in love with his loving personality, which is great in a friend.

Faith stayed quiet, but then smiled."You guys are right. I need to stop thinking of Harry. It's just that he is so perfect, but he is a jerk who makes out with random girls. I can't believe I kissed his filthy  mouth!", she exclaimed. I giggled.

"Let's get going!",I said. She smiled and sped off. A couple minutes later, we arrived at the school. We all hopped out the car and headed towards the school. We entered and headed towards our lockers.

"Well, I got to-" Niall started, but stopped onced he noticed Harry and his group. Faith looked like she was gonna cry, but I quickly pulled in her a hug and rubbed circles on her back to relax her.

"It's alright,Faith. He does it to every girl. Besides, its his lost, not yours", I said softly. "Yeah, he doesn't deserve you", Niall jumped in and joined the hug. Faith pulled away and flashed us a grateful smile."I don't deserve friends like you guys!", she said. 

I smiled, but then Niall and Faith was looking behind me with mad glares. I turned to find Harry smirking down at me. Shit "How cute. But your mine, babe", he said coolly. His hot breath caused goosebumps on my skin. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"No I am not!",I yelled. Harry scoffed."Whatever, just remember your hot friend is on my side", he responded looking straight at Faith. She took a deep breath.

"I am not either! I can't believe I haven't believed my friend in the first place!", she started. then her eyes shot straight to his group."All you guys are lying son of a-"

"Woah there princess! No need to be rude", Louis jumped in. They smirked at us."Its the girls that like us, not our fault we are sexy. We can't let them down, that would be unfair.If you guys gotta problem with that, you guys can go to hell."

I was obiously pissed. That was pretty rude! They smirked at our shocked faces, then started to walk away.

"See you later babe", Harry said softly. As he passed by, he went and squeezed my bum. I yelped and jumped. I rubbed my bum and looked back angrily. Harry smirked and gave me a wink before catching up to his group.

Faith looked like she was explode. Then the bell rang."Alright girls, catch you later", Niall said giving us a hug. He then started to walk away."Lets go Faith", I said. Then we started to walk away.

----------

Thx 4 reading! Will update soon! ILY guys! :)

                                                                                                                ~Luv4life0730<3