Chapter 15

Jordan'sP.O.V.

I didn't even touch my lunch. I didn't feel hungry, I felt sick in my stomach. What happened last night kept replying in my head. And when I try to forget about it, this fucking hickey kept reminding me. I guess I will have to wear my hair down all the time to cover it. I don't need people asking me questions. I also don't need Faith thinking I lied and took Harry away or something.

"Jordan, are you OK?", Faith asked next to me. I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts."Yeah, I'm just tired",I answered softly. She looked at me concernly, then hesitantly nodded.

Niall then shot me one of his charming smiles."You'll be alright love.Anyway, can I have your food since I'm a good friend and your sick and all?",Niall asked, eyes glowing with excitement. I took a long look at him.

"Come on, pleeeaaaassse!? I'm hungry!",he pouted. I rolled my eyes." Niall, your always hungry",I responded. He gave me puppy eyes and gave me his best sad and innocent face, which to be honest, is pretty good.

"Fine",I grumbled. He grinned and walked over. He hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on the cheek before grabbing my tray."Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Alright, alright! Its just a tray of food", I giggled. Niall just dove in and gobbled up my cheeseburger and fries. OK, maybe for Niall it IS everything.Food is practically his life.

Then I got back to the nervousness I was feeling. I checked my phone and sighed."See you guys later, I gotta go",I said. I stood up and walked away from my table. I could feel Faith's and Niall's stares burning in the back of my neck, but I ignored it and kept walking.

I walked through the empty hallway. The only sound was my feet making its way to my science class, but it felt like I was going to my death sentence.

I kept walking until I reached the science class door. I sighed and slowly opened it. I entered and looked around the room, but didn't see Harry. I sighed in relief and grinned. I don't have to deal with his shit!

I sat down happily. But then the smell of cologne and vanilla filled my nose. I felt hot breath on my neck, causing goose bumps to pop out of my skin. Then he made his way to my ear."Missed me?", Harry whispered. My breath got heavier.

Harry then just laughed and backed away. He then took the seat next to me."No",I grumbled. He smirked.

"You know you missed me, you just can't stay away"

"Uh, yes I can and I didn't miss you at all!"

"Then why were you looking for me?"

Damnit!

I blushed."I just didn't want to deal with you and I was hoping you wouldn't come today, that's all",I said nervously. He frowned."Hey, no need to be rude about it",he responded. A flash of guilt hit me. Wait a minute!

"What do you mean I'm being rude?!Your the one who tried to rape me! Your lucky I didn't turn you in to the cops!",I hissed. He smirked.

"You know how I make you feel and you want me, your just too ignorant to tell me. Oh! That reminds me! Why did you cover the hickey?",he asked innocently.

" Don't play dumb, Harry!I didn't ask for a hickey, and I don't need people asking me questions!"

" But you look so sexy with it"

I blushed furiously. This guy annoys the hell out of me!He noticed my reaction and smirked. He placed one of his hands on my thigh, causing me to gasp and blush harder.

"Harry, take your hand of me",I growled. He chuckled and moved his hand more up my leg, causing me to shiver. I blushed harder and tried to make my breathing normal again.

" S-stop Harry, w-we are in class. Your making me un-uncomfortable", I stuttered. He laughed and turn my chair to look towards him. He placed his other hand on my other thigh and leaned closer to my face. His hot breath fanned my face. He moved his face towards my ear, but at the same time moving his hands more up into my skirt. Man, why did I wear a skirt?!

"What of I don't want too?",he responded mischievously. I was blushing, breathing hard, I have goose bumps. I'm a nervous wreck! I was burning up under his touch. His touch, like fire on my skin.

"Good morning, class!", Mr.Balcolm greeted. My attention shot to the front of the class. I tried to softly push Harry away quickly so no one would notice, but he wouldn't budge. He was staring at me, smirking and moving up my skirt. I gasped and took his hands out. I glared at him, then looked back to the front of the class.

I tried to listen to what the teacher was saying, but Harry started to touch me again. He chuckled deeply and smirked at the way I reacted.

"Harry, s-stop!",I hissed. He kept on."Harry",I said again."Ms.Figueroa and Mr. Styles!What is possibly more important than passing Science? Would you care to share?",the teacher yelled from the front of the room. Every body's attention turned to me and Harry

Well this is embarrassing...

"Um, no thanks Mr., I will listen this time",I said softly. Everyone was snickering at me. He glared at us, then nodded. He went back to whatever he was talking about. Harry honestly didn't care we just got called out, cause he was placing his hands on me again.

"Harry, if you touch me again, I will-" The teacher glared at us again."That's it! To the princible's office, both of you, IMMEDIATELY!!!",he yelled.

Shit.