Chapter 14

Jordan's P.O.V.

I watch Harry as he drove out the front of my house. Once he was out of sight, I sighed in relief.Man, what a nightmare. If he keeps this up, I might end up getting an F and receiving a baby. Thankfully, mom was asleep.I don't need her poking around in my business.

I climbed up the stairs and went in my room.I took a good look at my bed. It was messed up and papers were scattered every where.And we didn't get ANY work done! I might has well do most of the work and do the experiment part with him.I'll do the writing and he does the other stuff... maybe. I don't know.

I went towards my bed and collected all the papers.Then I picked up the bed and made it nice and neat again.I grabbed all the papers and sat at the bed again. I should probably start the work...

                                                           Harry's P.O.V.

I pulled up in front of Zayn's flat and stopped the car.I got out and started to go up the stairs to Zayn's room. I knocked, then waited a couple seconds to find Louis opening.

"What's up, mate?",he said happily.I smiled and entered. Zayn and Liam were in the living room. I threw myself on the other couch.

"Finally, what took you?",Zayn asked. I sat up and smirked."I was at Jordan's", I responded.

"So you finally got her?", Liam asked.I put my hand on the crook of my neck.I smiled nervously."Weeeellll..... Not exactly."

Zayn shot me a glare."Are you kidding?", he said, clearly annoyed. Louis then came with some drinks, but was laughing hysterically.

"What a loser! Might as well hand her over to me, cause I'm clearly the magnet when it comes to chicks.I caught more than ever!", he laughed.I was ready to punch off his head.

"No, no, NO! She's mine! I'm telling you, I got her! She's just ignorant",I yelled. Louis smirked and sat next  to Liam."Whatever."

I grabbed a shot and gulped it down quickly." Well you better get her soon. Shes probably the hardest we ever encountered. She's our main target", Zayn started."You were the biggest player out of all of us! I guess you lost your mojo."

Louis started laughing again. I shot him a glare and threatened him."Look, I don't care who fucks her, just get her! And Harry, you better pick up your game", Zayn shouted.

"You at least tried, right?", Liam asked. I looked towards him and sighed."Yeah and I was close too.I pinned her down, gave her a hickey, made her moan, and tried to make her kiss me against her will. She was nervous and was sweating, so she slipped away and kicked me out",I responded.

"You sure have a way with ladies",Louis responded sarcastically."Try harder next time! Then again girls would rather have me on top of them."

That's it, I'm done with him! I shot out of the couch and charged towards him. Liam and Zayn quickly held me back. I sighed and gave up.

"Look, I at least got some girls. I got about 5 yesterday,"I sighed. Zayn took a long look at me, then smiled."Alright fine. But you better step it up!"

I gulped down another shot."Don't worry, I will."