Chapter 12

Jordan'sP.O.V.

Time seemed like it was passing by fast on purpose. Only 3 more minutes until the bell rings and I was a nervous wreck. I tried to get my mind off of it, but all I was thinking was me and Harry together in the same room. Together. In a room. By ourselves. Harry, the pervert who tries to turn me on every time we cross by each other. It's OK, I'm gonna be in my own house, it's gonna be fine... Right?

I was lost in thought, then the bell rang. I sighed and walked out the class slowly. But it was hard cause there were people pushing to get out. I got closer to the exit, when I felt big hands wrap around my waist. I flinched, but then the smell of cologne and vanilla filled my nose. Then the guy lowered over my hear, so I could hear his deep raspy, english accent.

" Hey babe, missed me?", Harry whispered in my ear. His voice sent chills down my spine and caused goose bumps to pop out on my skin. I held my breath. Then, I nudged his stomach with my elbow as hard as I could. When I hit him, he backed away holding his stomach. He then filled with anger.

"Damn it, you hit freakin' hard!", Harry said weakly. I wore a victorious smile."Next time, don't scare me like that", I answered back. It took a while for Harry to regain all strength, then started to walk out the school. I just stayed put. Harry turned and looked back at me.

"Your coming? We don't have to go to your place, we could stay right here. Everyone left, so there will be no one to stop what I will do to you", he remarked mischievously. He wore a smirk as he made his way towards me.  I blushed furiously and my eyes widen as my eyes darted around the school. Everyone was gone. Harry could easily screw me one the spot!

With that thought, I pushed past him and ran out the school. I could hear Harry chuckling as he walked out. I reached his car and stopped to catch my breath. Harry just walked towards it. He opened the car with just the press of a button. Then I opened the car and hopped in. Wait, can't he get me in his car too?

Harry got in the drivers seat and started the car.He pulled out of the parking lot and drove up the road. There was an awkward silence, but the he broke it.

"Where is your house anyway?", he asked. I turned to him then to the front window. I hesitantly looked back to him."Turn here, then keep going, I will tell you where to go when we reach it", I responded. He gave me a smirk, then turned. I am pretty freaked out leading him to where I live. What if he kidnaps me and then rapes me!? Oh god, stop thinking like that, Jordan!

I sighed when we reached the point I had to help him. He stopped at the stop sign and then looked at me. He smirked once he saw how nervous I was."So?........", he asked.

I looked at him with an annoyed look."Turn here, third house on the left",I answered softly. He turn and kept going until he stopped in front of my house.

He looked at my house for a moment."Nice house", he finally responded, unbuckling his seat belt."Thanks, I guess", I mumbled, getting out of the car. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. After a couple seconds, mom opened the door.

"Hey, how was... Oh my god! A boy!", mom gasped. Mom walked out and shook Harry's hand."Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Jennifer, Jordan's mom!", she introduced."Are you her boyfriend? How long have you guys been dating? Where did you guys meet?"  I blushed while Harry laughed. I shot him a glare, but he kept on. Then I looked back to mom.

"Mom, we are not together! I was just stuck with him in a project and we needed some where to work!", I shouted, pinching the bridge of my nose. How embarrassing!

My mom then backed away and smiled."Oh, my bad! Why don't you guys come in", mom responded, holding the door open. I sighed and walked in, with Harry behind me. Mom closed and locked the door behind us.

"I will be in the kitchen if you guys need anything!", mom called from behind us as we made up the stairs."Thanks mom", I responded. I climbed up the stairs and went in my room. I threw myself on top of my bed and threw a pillow on my face. Harry followed behind and shut my door.

"I can't believe mom thought we are dating", my voice muffled with a pillow on my face. Harry chuckled and sat at the edge of my bed." Yeah, but I bet you want to", he teased. I threw my pillow at him.

"You wish!", I scoffed. I grabbed my bag and dug in it." We need some plants, but we can start with the writing stuff for the project", I started. I kept looking through my bag. I stopped once I didn't hear a response from Harry, or at least an annoyed groan. I looked up to be harshly pinned down to my bed.

I gasped at the sudden movement. Harry was on top of me looking down at me with those pale green eyes of his. I blushed and Harry chuckled at my reaction.

" Harry, what are you doing?", I asked, trying my best to breath normally again. Harry had both of my arms pinned above me. Harry laughed and dove into the crook of my neck. He started to kiss me softly. I let out a soft moan and tried my best to prevent any more moans. Goose bumps appeared on my skin.

"Harry, I said that this is strictly work", I managed, trying to ignore the pleasure Harry was giving me, and that I didn't want. Harry smirk against me skin and kissed his way up to my ear. He placed a kiss behind it and playfully bit my earlobe. Then his mouth made it into my ear.

"Like I said princess, no promises", he whispered.

----------

hoped you enjoyed this chapter! :) Sorry if short and will be updating soon!

                                                                      ~Luv4life0730