Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V.

I pull up at my favorite bar where I am supposed to meet the boys. I turned off my car and got out.I locked it and headed inside. As I walk in, I find Louis waving at me to join them. I make my way towards them and smiled.

"Hows it going, mate?", he says with a wide smile. I gave him a smirk."It's been good, I won over about 10 girls this week!", I say excitedly.All the boys cheer for me. I took a seat next to Louis, then ordered a glass of vodka.

"Good, what about that girl you pinned the other day? She's one of them?",Liam questioned. I shook my head."The way I see it, shes playing hard to get. You can tell, I even won her friend over and she was pretty pissed off about it", I responded. Louis gave me a grin.

"Well you better hurry up before I try. She was pretty hot. I can't believe she hasn't fell for you yet! And I thought you were THEE "Womenizer"", Louis said, hitting me playfully in the arm. I gave him a glare.

"Hey, don't worry! She will be begging for me in no time", I anwsered back. I gulped down my drink."I think we pretty much got half of the girls in the school, our only problem is that girl who hates your guts", Zayn stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Like I said, don't worry! I got stuck with her on a project that she wants me to part of it too. She refuses to do it by herself, so that gives alot of time." Hopefully. 

The rest of the time we joked around and drank. I didn't drink too much, though.I got to drive myself home. The others, they were LONG gone. They were super drunk, but still stayed and joked around. I was tired, so I just left early for home.

I'm pretty sure Jordan would come to me. I mean, would you pass up a chance with me? I think shes playing hard to get, but I don't mind having her on hold while I deal with other girls. Which pretty much makes her jealous. Shes so shy and nice, which isn't my type, but I will win her over and prove to Louis that I AM the "Womenizer".