Chapter 17

Harry'sP.O.V.

It already passed about 30 minutes since I left Jordan. Man what a goody goody! It makes me sick. Anyway, the girl I just screwed already passed out, so I'm free.

I opened the door and exited the janitors closet as quietly as I could. Once I shut it, I turned around to find the janitor staring at me with wide. I glared at him.

"What you looking at?!", I growled. He glared at me back.

"I already told you and let go way to many times. You shouldn't be doing that to young ladies. I'm gonna have to report-" Before he could finish, I took out 20 bucks and handed it to him.

"We will not talk about this", I whispered. He looked at his hand and smirked.

"Make it a 50 and I will stay quiet"

I glared at him."Your nuts!", I yelled. He shrugged."Suit yourself", he said, stuffing the 20 in his pocket and started to walk towards the office. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm.

Bitch.

"Fine, you win", I hissed. I took out 30 more dollars outta my pocket and gave it to him. He wore a victorious smile and walked in the closet. I rolled my eyes and checked the time. It's almost time to go to 7th period. I guess I'll just hide in the boys bathroom and wait till the bell rang.

                                                         Jordan's P.O.V.

"Now Ms. Figueroa, I'll let you go this time since its your first time being in detention and your a good student. I will not call your parents and you are able to head towards your next period", the princible said.

I sighed in relief and thanked the princible. Its not fair Harry is not here. But I'm not a jerk like he is, so I'll let him go. I just will feel guilty. Why am I such a doormat?

I exited the office and left walking towards 6th period. My 6th period is pretty far, so the bell will probably ring when I'm almost there. As I walked, I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I quickly turned to find no one there.

I shrugged and kept walking. Then I heard them again. I choose to ignore it since there was no one there. Then big hands started to snake around my waist. I rolled my eyes.

Ugh, not now.

"Harry, will just get over yourself and leave me alo-" Before I could finish, the person turned me around. I was expecting to look into green eyes, but instead I was meet by blue ones. And they weren't Niall's. I looked at the person face and noticed it was one of Harry's friends, Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if short! Just another filler! :) I'm running out ofi ideas and don't know if can continue :(, but there will be next chapter. hoped guys enjoy my book so far and let me know what think in the comments. Also plz vote and support my book  if u like it. Thank you to the people who reads this! ILY guys! <3

                                                                                                                       ~ Luv4life0730 <3