Chapter 19

That's right people! THIS IS AN UPDATE!!! :DDD Sorry for taking long :( Anyways, ENJOY! :))                                                            

                                                  Jordan's P.O.V.

"Jordan! Jordan!", someone sobbed, shaking me. I woke up from my slumber and slowly got up. I took a look at my surroundings.

I was on the front of my porch, laying on the couch in the front of my porch, and my mom is crying REALLY hard. 

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

 I sent her a confused look."Wha-wha happened?", I asked, my voice groggy. She looked up with a shocked look on her face.

"OH THANK GOD!", she sighed, holding her chest. She grabbed my arm to pull me up and pushed me into the house.

She then quickly locked the door and peeked through the window blinds. 

"Mom, what am I doing here?", I asked again. She turned and crossed her arms.

"WHAT DO U MEAN, "what are you doing here"!?", she scolded."YOU SHOULD KNOW! HOW ELSE WOULD YOU BE HERE?!"

I flinched at her costant yelling."Mom,I'm serious. Did you pick me up or something? Are you pulling a prank at me to get back at me for eating the last slice of cake?". I narrowed my eyes at her.

Yeah, I'm serious. My mom is that crazy! Maybe that's why she's acting like this....

She furrowed her eyebrows."No! Honey, I'm serious! What happened?", she asked more calmly.

I know what kind of happened. But I wasn'tgoing to tell her about my boy problems. All I remember is me getting attacked by Louis. Then suddenly, he stopped. I heard a conversation, then I was picked up and taken away. Then I fell asleep.

"SO?!", my mom asked again.

I shrugged."I just don't know mom. I'm sorry. I guess Niall took me back or something. I'll call later today".

My mom was hesitant, but then nodded."Just go upstairs and get some rest."

I nodded and obeyed. I climbed up the stairs and went into my room, closing the door behind me.

I threw my self on my bed and got lost in my thoughts.

_____________________

I was pinned by Louis. He was sucking hard on my neck, which fucking hurt. 

I was crying and whimpering, struggling to get free. I shut my eyes, praying to be out of there. But then, I heard a punch and Louis was off me.

I was on the ground, curled up and crying like the pathetic baby I am. I heard a bone crack, which made me wince. I heard a loud groan.

"What the hells your problem mate?!", I heard someone yell. Then I was pinned again, getting sucked on more harder.

Then he was ripped off me and I heard I loud thud.

"Get the hell out of here", someone said angrily.

"Who the hell are you?", Louis asked weakly.

"None of your business, just stay away from her!"

Was someone actually defending me? Who could it be? Maybe this guy was trying to get on my good side so he can fuck me.....

I was then picked up and carried out the school. I was placed inside of a car and drove away.

Then I drifted off to sleep.....

A little later, the car came to a stop,and I was still mostly asleep. Mostly. I was caried out and was walked to the front porch. Then, I received a long, soft, sweet kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile a little and blush. I was placed on the couch and I heard the door bell.

Then, I heard quick footsteps, running out the front of the house.

__________________

I sighed and stood up.I took out some clothes and walked to the bathroom.

 Maybe I was saved by my guardian angel? I don't know.....

I took a shower and layed on my bed. I stared at the celing.

Niall should be out by now, I'm going to ask him.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his phone number.

It rang a couple of times, then it went straight to voicemail

"Yo! This is Niall's voice mail", Niall's voice boomed through my phone."I might be busy, or eating, or sleeping, or hanging with my friends. Or eating.....I will call back, ok? BYEEE!"

I sighed and hung up. I'll just talk to him later.

Then, I drifted off to sleep.