Chapter 13

Harry'sP.O.V.

"Like I said princess, no promises", I whispered into Jordan's ear. I felt her face burn up, just like I want it to. I bit down on her earlobe once more before traveling back to the crook of her neck. Then I started to suck on her harshly. She jumped and gasped in pain. I kept on, then softly kissed it before lifting my head back up.

I took a look at the mark I gave her, then looked at her face. It was as red as a tomato and she was trying her best to breath normally again. I smiled in amusement. Then she struggled to get lose, only causing me to smile wider.

"Harry, can I ask you something?", she asked softly. I gave her a confused look, but then shrugged. She smiled, but then it quickly faded away.

"Will you stop being an arse and LET ME GO?!"she yelled in my face. I smirk.

"No way! I am having way too much fun hearing you moan and watching you blush."

She of course, blushed in response. "Wait until my mom comes", she huffed. I then started to laugh maniacally . She looked like she was gonna explode."WHAT?!"

It took a minute for me to finish laughing, then responded."Your mom won't be coming in, I locked the door."

Her eyes widen and she looked very nervous. Then she struggled more. "You already gave me a hickey, w-what else do y-you want from m-me?", she stuttered. I smirked.

"You." I forced my lips on to hers. I tried to get my tongue into her mouth, but she kept denying my request."Kiss me back", I growled through the kiss. She shook her head and struggled even more to escape. I ripped my lips off of hers.

"Stop struggling and KISS ME! You won't be escaping anyway!", I yelled. Usually girls go nuts when I kiss them, or even touch them! Why is this one being so difficult?!

I thought I had her pinned down pretty good, she'll give up in any minute.Until she slipped one hand out of my grasp. With her free hand, she punched me in the stomach. I let her go and held my stomach in pain.

"What the hell!", I yelled weakly. She stormed to the door, unlocked it, and held it wide open."Get the hell outta my house", she said strongly. I groaned in pain and rolled out of her bed.

"I can't thanks to you",I answered. She looked like she was gonna bite off my head."Well, thanks to YOU, people at school and my MOTHER, will think I had sex with you thanks to this damn hickey!", she answered back.

"Well, that's an improvement. You fit in more and become more popular. Pretty much every one in the school had sex, except you because your so damn innocent. Do you even know what sex is?"

"Harry, first of all, I'm not that innocent. And second of all, I know what- why am I been answering you? Get outta my house!",she shouted

I sighed and grabbed my bag and keys. She ran down stairs, looked around, and climbed back up."Your lucky my mom fell asleep and didn't

hear us",she whispered.

"So, I'm  guessing you're suggesting since she slept through that, we could make love for real, right?", I remarked mischievously. She rolled just rolled her eyes and pointed out the door."Just get out my house."

I walked down the stairs, to the door. I glanced over to her and gave her a wink."See you tomorrow, babe",I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Harry, get out", she sighed. I shrugged and got out the door. I hopped in my car and started it. Man, I thought she would finally give in to me. I'm running out of time.

I haven't been getting that many girls any more, which sucks. Its kind of embarrassing how Louis is getting more ladies. I need to pick up my game.If not, I might be done for. But, probably not. I mean, their my best mates, they wouldn't do anything to me.

With that thought, I rolled out of Jordan's house and left to go to Zayn's flat.

-----------

Hoped you enjoyed! Let me know what you think of my book so far in the comments! will be updating soon, ILY guys! :)