Chapter 5

Jordan's P.O.V.

Once I left that class room, I felt lighter. I got rid of Harry and now that's left to do is find and yell at Faith.

I darted down the hall, then turned. People were giving me bewildered looks, but I just ignored them. I kept on running until I reached the janitor's closet.

I looked both sides of the hall way to see if anyone was looking, then I slowly opened the door.

"Faith?", I whispered. I slowly walked in. The janitor's closet was pretty big. It had shelves full of supplies, but it was really dusty."Faith?", I called again.

Where the hell is she?

I kept on walking in, then I sighed in relief when I found Faith on a blanket on the floor."Faith, get up, whe are still in school you know and we don't have much time", I whispered, shaking Faith.

She then slowly opened her eyes and rose up a little, holding her head.

"Ow! My head! Where am I?", she asked, trying to get up. I helped her by grabbing her arm and pulling it up.

"Your in the janitor's closet", I responded. I then took this time to yell at her.

"What were you thinking?! Are you nuts, we are in school!", I hissed.

Once she was up, she chuckled.

"You think this is funny?! I was worried about you and you just went ahead and let yourself get violated by some dude you barely know?!" I swear I was going to fucking beat her with something in the closet.

"We will continue this arguement once we get out of this closet", I whispered, pushing her.

We reached the door and I quickly ran out. Luckily, there was no in the hall and the janitor didn't come in here yet. I faced Faith. She looked teribble.

Some of her hair was standing up and her make up looked like someone went ahead and just rub it all over her face.

"Do you want to explain to me why you were passed out in the janitor's closet?", I asked.

"Nope", Faith anwsered, then started to walk away. I grabbed her arm, preventing her to leave.

"You don't have an option, now explain!", I said. She smiled.

"I was fine and I got to say, he is a pretty good kisser", she giggled.

I rolled my eyes."Let's just get you fixed. You look like shit", I stated. She rolled her eyes at me.

I quickly made my way towards the girls bathroom, pulling Faith behind me. I pushed the door open and made it to the mirror. I dug into my bag and took out some basic make up,like lipgloss and a little mascara. I also took out a brush.

"Thank you, your a life saver!", Faith exclaimed. I gave her a stern look.

"Yes, I am, because I am a good friend and I want whats best for you", I started."You shouldn't make out with strangers and think it's ok. Were you serious?! I mean-" I stopped once I heard Faith start to giggle.

"You should listen to yourself! You sound like my mom! You really need to lighten up, I'm fine! And had the time of my life", she giggled while putting on eye liner. "And I am pretty sure he used a condom."  I blushed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   "Whatever, just don't let it happen again, Ok?", I pleaded.

She gave me a devilish grin. "No promises", she said while brusing her hair.

I groaned in anger. She really knows how to annoy the shit out of me.

"Whatever, just hurry up before the bell rings!", I shouted.

She then handed me all the make up and brush.

"Done!", she said while walking towards the door.

I quickly shoved the stuff in my bag and walked towards the door. Faith just walked out liked nothing happened and smiled while greeting people. I sighed. Only two more periods and can finally leave this school for the day.