Chapter 20

Harry's P.O.V.

I parked in the drive way of my house. I turned of the engine and sat there for a moment. 

I still can't believe Louis would do something like that to someone like Jordan. I also can't believe I saved her. But most of all, I can't believe I felt rage. Yes, rage. When I saw Jordan suffering and Lou enjoying himself, I just.......just couldn't stand to see her like that. But why would I care? I probably would've done the same. Hell, I DID do the same.

My phone then started to ring in my back pocket. I pulled it out and read the screen.

Louis.I tapped the green phone icon to pick up the call, then held up the phone to my ear.

"Hello?", I answered.

"Hey Haz! You ok?", Lou asked.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?", I responded, my confusion noticible.

"Well, you weren't I school. You left early or something?"

"I, uh-" He got me there. I gotta think fast!

"I, um....ditched school! Yea, I got bored and didn't want to go through another boring ass class.

"Nice. You should have invited me!", Lou pouted.

I laughed."I was busy."

I felt Louis smirk through the phone."Ah, I see. Soooo........Who's the girl?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. I opened the car and hopped out."What do you mean?"

Lou sighed."I mean who you've been your dirty work with, dumbass. You know, since you were busy."

I dug into my pockets and pulled out my house key."Oh, um....A man never kiss and tells," I said as I inserted the key into the key hole.

Nice save, Styles....Lou won't buy it

"Dude come on, your suppose to let me and the group know"

I opened the door.

"MUM I'M HOME!!!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs.

My mom then walked the kitchen."Welcome home,baby!", my mom greeted sweetly, embracing me into a hug. I happily hugged her back.

She then pulled away and I placed a kiss on her cheek

"Who's on the phone?", she asked, pointing at it.

"Just Lou,"I responded, starting to climb the stairs."I'm gonna be in my room."

"Ok, sweetie. I'll call when dinner's ready." 

I nodded and continued to climb the stairs.

"HEEEEYYY!!!! I'm still here, you know!", Lou yelled through the phone.

"Yea, I know", I huffed as I entered my room."It's kind of hard to ignore you...", I mumbled.

"WHAT?"

"Nothing, Louis, nothing."

I let my self fall on to my soft bed.

"OMG, you'll never guess what happened!", Lou suddenly said.

I grinned.Lou sounds like such a girl sometimes.

"OMG, WHAT?!", I said squeled in a girly voice, laying on my belly with my chin on my hand. 

I could feel Lou frowning, so I couldn't help but grin widely.

"I can feel you smiling, Harold", he said angrily. I smiled even wider.

It's funny how we know each other so well like this...

"ANYWAAAY, I was attacked."

I instantly stop smiling.

Oh shit.

"What do you mean?", I asked slowly. I sat up on my bed.

"I saw Jordan, you know that girl you were trying to get?"

"Yeeaaa"

"Well, I decided to make my move on her"

I felt my anger developing inside of me again.

"I pinned her and was giving her a hickey. Her skin taste really good, by the way", he said, his smirk noticable through his words.

My hands balled into fists. 

"And this bastard attacked me! I mean like, what the hell?!"

This son of a bitch.

I stayed quiet, trying to calm my self down.

"Harry?",Louis said, sounding confused.

"So..........you ok?", I said, trying to sound concerned. Hiding anger can be hard.

"Yeah, lost a little blood,but I'm good.I fucked up his jaw", he laughed.

I held my jaw, which still hurted. 

"Well", I started."Good for you..."

As if perfect timing,"HARRY! DINNER!", my mom called from down stairs.

I instantly stood up from my bed and opened my door.

"Sorry, I gotta go Lou", I said quickly."BYYYEEEEEEE!!!!"

Before he could say anything, I hung up.

Yeeaaaaa, I updated again :)