XIV. Class of 2015

XIV. Class of 2015

My chest was heaving in anger. Did he just blatantly confess to Molly's death, and told me that there's nothing that I could do? Because everyone here fears him?

God, I could just kill him right now!

I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't be calmed down. Sobrang panginginig ng mga kamay ko. I tried to ball my fists, but the anger inside me was nowhere near subsiding. All I knew was that I hated this guy in front of me.

I hated how he knew he's protected.

That he's above the law.

Above everything.

"You... killed Molly?" I asked. I just wanted to hear it straight from the devil's mouth. Na pinatay niya si Molly. Na siya iyong dahilan kung bakit nangyayari ang lahat ng 'to.

Blake looked at me. There was a hint of twisted amusement on his face.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. It doesn't matter, does it?" he asked while slightly grinning at me. I was slightly tempted to strangle him.

I counted inside my head. I could feel myself slowly being eaten by anger, but I knew I needed to be logical. I needed to be rational. I needed to ask him the right questions because I didn't know when he'd let me be this close again.

"It does matter," I said with my small voice.

Akala ko matapang ako, pero ngayon na nasa harap ko siya, it was like I was helpless, powerless. It's like he's holding the strings, and I was just a puppet dancing at his every tug.

Blake didn't say anything. He was just staring at me with those cold, ruthless eyes. I knew he was enjoying my despair, otherwise, he would've already divulged my identity. He would've already told his friends about what I did.

"Did Nathan really rape Molly?"

I stared at him.

And prayed.

I just wanted to fucking know.

A small smirk appeared on his face. "Does it really matter who did what, Mallary?" he asked while staring straight into my eyes. Mas lalo lang lumalim ang paghinga ko dahil sa ginawa niya.

"It matters to me!" I shouted.

"If it really matters to you, then you find it out yourself," sabi niya bago ako talikuran. I was about to run after him but I heard Thomas calling my name. I cursed under my breath. Buhay pa nga pala 'tong gagong 'to.

* * *

Staying with Thomas was the last thing I wanted to do. Amongst the five of them, he's the one I couldn't stomach to be with. He's a literal pig. He fucked his best friend's girlfriend, and he wasn't even sorry about it! Hindi ko alam na may nag-e-exist pa pala talaga na ganoong tao.

"Won't your dog get mad?" he asked as I was helping him get inside his condo. Well, at least may condo pa siya. I was starting to believe that he's literally broke.

I rolled my eyes. "Pierce's the one who asked me to accompany you," sabi ko sa kanya. I knew I shouldn't be telling him this, but I was seriously tired of him acting like a real asshole towards Nathan.

He scoffed. "Really..."

"Really," I reiterated. "Apparently, Harvey's mad or something," I said. I didn't want to tell him that I knew of the loose screws in Harvey's head. But on the other hand, I was excited to see what Harvey could do. I mean, he must be real scary when triggered to the point na si Nathan na mismo ang nagsabi na samahan ko muna si Thomas—si Thomas na walang konsensya.