Gone ~Donah~

About to be long 

Daniel pov.

Here i was. Again.

Scrolling through old photos and crying the sight the comments bringing back so many emotions.

With each photo bringing back some of and the worst moments of my life. Why do i do this to myself? Its all i have left of him, the love of my life, the reason I was happy. All he ever wanted was to make sure i was happy. How could i let him drive when he had a few drinks. I knew it was bad but he always told me it didn't bother him. He said he knew he was fine to drive. Whyd i believe him.

~Flashback~ (when he confessed his love)

We were all watching and i was in between Zach and Jonah.

Zach started to get tired so he rested his head on my shoulder, I could feel Jonah tense up a little beside me and i figured it was me and him kind of had a thing, I liked him but I haven't just came out and said it, although I'm pretty sure he knew so i brushed it off. Zach eventually  sat up and laid his leg across the couch resting his head on my lap. Jonah crossed his arm and sat there, saying nothing with a furious look on his face.  So I Thought it would be fun to make him jealous, he was always 100000x times hotter when he was worked up.

So I softly ran my fingers through Zach's hair, Jonah jumped off the couch scaring Zach awake and leaving Corbyn and Jack in confusion. I laughed Slightly and he stared at me with anger in his eyes til he said

 "why are you laughing?" 

"because its fun making you jealous?"

The boys were hella confused now. Then Jonah pulled me off the couch, our lips only inches apart. I watched as his eyes went down to my lips and back up till he whispered just loud enough for the boys to hear 

"They need to know what's mine" and with that he smashed his his lips on mine, I have never felt happier and all the boys were cheering.

~end of flashback~

I smiled at the warm happy memory that was just brought to my attention, tears still streaming down down my face.

I wiped my nose with ny sleeve and layed on my bed, scrolling through my gallery until I stopped at one I remembered all to well. The photo we announced our relationship  to the fans with. My body tense and everything hurt. This was the day I knew i loved Jonah.

~Flashback~

"Are you sure You wanna do this Jojo? Everyone will have their opinion on our relationship"

"Dani" Jonah said letting out a sigh

" Yea?" I Said nervously

"Baby listen to me. I don't want to do this to upset anyone or attract hate or anything, I wanna do this because everyone needs to know what is mine"

I smiled at him and sat down on his lap wrapping my arms loosely around his neck, he stood up and i smashed my lips on his as he leaned me against a wall, deepening the kiss before he placed my feet on the ground.

"Danny, baby boy I would love to finish this when we get home but right now we have to go meet August"

"Yea, yea" I groaned

We got in the car and Jonah was driving, he placed his free hand on my leg and I pushed it off. He knew that i melted under his touch.

I grabbed his hand and gently intertwined our fingers earning a smile.

We pulled up to a place I have never seen before it was full of beautiful flowers that were all sorts of colors.

I looked at Jonah with wide eyes