Janiel

~Jack's POV~

I stared at Daniel who was on the other side of the couch, watching the movie. I was furious with him and he knew that, however he also knows that when he's around I like to stay near him so we were on opposite ends of the couch sharing a long blanket.

I glanced down to the boys who were laying on the floor with popcorn and drinks spread out, also intensely watching the movie.

"Hey Dani you want some?" Zach asked looking at the boy, smiling.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. This is exactly why I was mad in the first place. The boys won't get ut through their heads that Daniel is mine, even though he just offered him some food this whole week has been nothing but them flirting with him. The popcorn was just a bad example.

Daniel turned his head towards me.

"Uh n-no im good" He spoke softly.

I decided to assure the boys that Daniel was still in fact mine.

I went under our shared blanket, in between Daniel's slightly parted legs and unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his knees.

Daniel lifted the blanket so he could see me.

"What are you doing? The boys are right there" He whispered, scolding me.

I moved up so I was hovering over him, my arms on either side supporting myself from falling on him and grinded softly.
He bit his lip hard and I whispered in his ear

"moan for Daddy, show then who you belong too"

He shook his head no and flushed a deep red.

I went under the White blanket again and pulled his boxers down slowly as his dick slowly made its way out.

He quickly covered himself with his hands and I pried them away.
I licked his tip and he started squirming.

I firmly held him in place as I moved my tounge along him.

He still didn't make a sound.

I stopped and he Whimpered a little before shifting.

He moved his hand down and started stroking himself, I once again moved his hand and took all of him in my mouth while massaging under his thighs.

He moaned loudly and I smirked to myself knowing that I used his weakness against him.

I brought my head out if the blanket so I was laying on Daniel's chest, barely peeking out.

"Jesus Christ Jack couldn't you do that on your own time" Jonah whined.

"Yeah we have children present" Corbyn covered Zach's eyes.

Jonah walked over and picked Zach up, he immediately wrapped his legs around his waist.

"Oh trust me he's not that innocent" Jonah replied walking up stairs.

I rolled my eyes at the comment and looked up at Daniel who was very red.

"At least now they know your mine"

"Thats what you were worried about? Baby im always gonna be yours. I dont care if any one else wants me because you're the only one im ever gonna want" He kissed my forehead.

"But if you ever pull that shit again, you will be sleeping on the couch for a month" He scolded.

I got off of him and he stood up.

I pushed him back down and covered him with the blanket quickly.

I turned my head to see Corbyn smirking at Daniel.

"Corbyn can you go somewhere while Dani puts his pants on? Thanks" I said, holding the blanket over Daniel.

"Hmm, I don't know. I think I wanna watch the view" He flashed a smile at me.

"Corbyn. Go. Away"

He groaned and stood up, walking up the stairs.