Jack

This one was requested by Denise_Ortiz12 this was requested forever ago and im so sorry im just now writing it

✖✖✖✖

~Denise's POV~

I threw my phone and slid down the front door after slamming it closed.

I can't believe what I just saw.

It replayed over and over in my head

I sat there with no emotion. I felt nothing. He was my happiness, He made me feel loves and protected, I felt safe and I thought I could trust him, only to find him - god it was horrible.

He literally licked alchol off of her half naked body and shoved his tounge in her mouth.

I gave everything to him. I moved away from everyone I knew to be with him....to get treated like this?

I slowly stood up and walked to the living room where I picked up a picture, it was me and him at the park back home. We were kissing. I smiled slightly, only to remember that those lips have been elsewhere.

I threw it across the room, picked up the lamp and threw it. I let out a loud sob and fell to the floor, crying.

I laid there for a few hours, thinking about what I was gonna say to him.

Then it hit me.

He wasnt coming home tonight.

He was staying with her.

I ran up to our room and pulled my suitcase out of the closet, throwing my things in as quickly as possible, his smell was overwhelming me.

My dresser drawer fell out and I kicked it out of my way.

"Baby" His voice cracked.

I slowly turned around to see Jack there with puffy eyes and pained expression.

It hurt me to see him like that but he has someone else to take care of him, he'll be okay.

"Save it Jack" I zipped up my suitcase and started walking toward the door.

"I know you saw Denise. Please don't leave me baby."

I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"What the fuck happened Jack? I thought you loved me" A lumo foed in my throat as I choked back tears.

"I do, I do more than anything. I wasnt thinking straight. I took some drugs and I just - I love you please, I need you." he sat on the bed, next to me.

"If you loved me, why did you do it. If you knew it was wrong, why?"

"Baby, there is no excuse for what I did. I fucked up. I know that. Please just let me fix this."

I thought for a moment before speaking.

"Clean up the mess, I am going to bed."

He nodded his head, scrambling up.

"Jack."

"Yes"

"I dont forgive you. Not yet, maybe not ever. But I love you and I'm willing to try and fight for our relationship. That's why Im staying"

I heard him sigh

"I love you Denise. Im so sorry"

I closed my eyes and slowly let sleep take over.

✖✖✖✖✖✖

This is probably so bad and im sorry but I tried.

Alsoooo im sick and thats why I haven't been updating.😩❤