Zonah 2

Okay so the doctors have no idea what's wrong with me so im going to see a different doctor soon, considering i've missed a full week of school.

~Zach's POV~

I sighed as I stepped off of the plane, Jonah had booked for me, 3 hours ago.

I missed him so much but I don't want his family to be mad at me.

I quickly dodged people coming from different directions, trying to get to baggage claim.

after grabbing my bag I sat on the nearest bench, thinking.

Jonah is here somewhere, but this whole thing could make his family think I don't understand the value of FAMILY time. They will see me in a whole different way. Then what if they don't want Jonah to marry me.

Wait, does Jonah even want to marry me?

oh my god I should have never got on this plane, actually I should have never called him.

I want to see him so bad, hug him, kiss him, but then I would have to say goodbye again tonight when his family kicks me out to the curb.

"Zach?" 

I snapped my head in the direction of the voice to see Jonah, bags under his eyes but smiling wide.

I shot out of my seat, practically tripping over my bag and flung myself in his arms.

"I missed you so much, baby." He spoke as I breathed in his scent.

"You have no idea" I mumbled as we pulled apart.

 He gripped my face with both of his hands, staring into my eyes.

"So i've booked a hotel not that far from here-" I started

"What?! no,  I thought you were staying with me" He pouted, dropping his hands.

"Well, I figured this way I could see you a little bit without disturbing anything"

"What would you be disturbing?" He questioned, grabbing my hand and my suitcase in his other hand.

"You and your family's quality time together, that you barely get because we're always on tour" I reminded him and he chuckled, turning to face me

"That's what the struggle has been about? Zach, YOU are my family. You are not some burden i'm carrying around, okay? I need you just as much as you need me." he kissed my forehead and I smiled lightly.

I nodded my head slowly and got in the car with him, driving to his parents house.

"So they aren't mad?" I grabbed his hand before we walked in his house.

"Zach, stop worrying. no one is mad at you baby" He reassured me

He opened the door and his mom came running in

"ZACH" She yelled, tackling me in a hug.

"Thank god you're here. Jonah was thinking of every possible reason to come home to you" She laughed and messed up his hair.

I smiled and intertwined my fingers with his

"Well-Uh-We're gonna be in my room" He smiled and dragged me up the steps.

"Don't do the diddly doo while i'm home" she yelled after us and I burst out laughing.

Jonah pulled me in is room and closed the door behind me, pushing me on the bed.

He immediately attached his lips to mine, for the first time since he left and I laughed again.

"What" He groaned 

"Not while you're mom is home" I shook my head at him and he sighed, flopping on his bed.