Corbyn

For CorbDaniJonaZachJack

~kaylee's POV~

"Oh please,  get the stick out of your ass and see that you were being a total dick to me" I scoffed at Corbyn

"I was just stating the truth" He rolled his eyes and I turned around stomping up the stairs to Jack's room.

"I just don't understand why he's so mean to me" I spoke, getting under the covers.

Jack turned around and wrapped his arm around me.

Me and Jack are bestfriends. Always have been. He's like my brother and we always help eachother with our problems.

He tells me about Gabbie and well I complain about everything

He set his head on my stomach and groaned

"I miss Gabbie"

i chuckled and played with his hair while I talked.

"he called me a slut J, he literally said that I like every boy I see. Just because I said that Daniel looked nice"

He sat up and looked at me.

"You are so oblivious. I'm tired of you guys arguing.Let's go"

"Where are we going?" I got up and followed him

as we were walking down the hall, Jack turned around and shoved me in the closet.

"Jack, let me out! Why am I in here"

i got no reply so I slid down the wall.

shortly after the door opened again and this time Corbyn  was pushed in, tripping  over me.

"Why are you in here?" he seethed and i shrugged

" believe me, I don't wanna be."

"You're not aloud out until you guys make up"Jack yelled from the other side and I rolled my eyes

"I don't wanna be around her right now"Corbyn replied and I huffed.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"Why do you hit on Daniel so much?" 

"I don't" 

"you do"

he took a step closer

"I see the way you guys get along "

he stepped closer

"The way he looks at you"

he inched closer and closer.

"how would you even know what that look means?" I asked, softly

"Because it's the same way I look at you" he whispered.

He was really close by now. Corbyn is ALOT taller than me so it was kind o scary.

 I like corbyn, i'm pretty sure everyone knew except him. That's why it hurt so much when he said mean things

"What are you saying"

"I'm saying I like you Kaylee, but you're to busy hitting on Daniel and it pisses me off"

"Kiss me then"

he shook his head quickly

"If I kissed you, I wouldn't be able to control myself"

"Then don't" I smirked and he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him as an instinct to not fall and he pushed me back against the wall.

he connected our lips and it was nothing like I thought it would be. 

His lips were soft, not rough and He had so much passion yet he was gentle.

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes

" I want you so bad"

"Then have me" I whispered and he placed me on the floor, sliding off my shirt.

he took off his and connected our lips again.

I became impatient as he moved down, kissing every inch of my body.

i reached down and started to unzip his pants when he grabbed my wrist, pinning it to the ground

"Corbyn please" I whispered out of breath

"I will princess" 

his voice was raspy and hot

he trailed down further and let go of me, pulling down my shorts.

he kissed each side of my hips before kissing the fabric, where I need him most.

I squirmed a bit and he pulled my underwear down,connecting his lips with my clit without any warning

i moaned loudly and I felt him smile before he pulled away, unzipping his pants and kicking them off.

once I saw how big he was my eyes almost popped out of my head

"Uh corbyn?" I whispered and he chuckled

"Don't worry. I will  be gentle"

i  nodded my head and he lined himself up, slowly pushing in.

he grabbed both of my hands and put his face in my chest, moving slowly.

I moaned and he started going faster, sitting up to look at me.

" Oh fuck " he groaned and I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment

he thrusted a few more times before I felt the familiar knot in my stomach.

"Im gonna cum" I warned him and clenched myself around him.

"Me too"

We both released and caught our breaths for a second before he pulled out and put on his pants but not his shirt.

I put on my shirt and shorts and he laid on the floor.

i laid my head on his chest, listening to his fast heart rate slowly go down as he played with my hair.

" Oh my god what did I just start" 

we both turned our heads to see Jack and Zach, staring at us

 I chuckled, standing  up and walking towards them.

Corbyn laced our fingers together and I smiled at the simple gesture

"wait I thought you liked Daniel?" Zach questioned and Jack burst out laughing.

Corbyn tightened his grip on my hand

"oh my god, You actually thought She like Daniel?" jack asked as he caught his breath.

"yeah bro"

"Well I don't, never have." I shrugged and walked towards the kitchen, pulling corbyn along.

Daniel walked past us, looking at our hands and then back to me before shrugging and looking the other way.

"You are mine now, I HATE being jealous, No more flirting with Daniel" Corbyn scolded and I nodded, not wanting to argue already.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MY JACHARY BOOK IS OUT PEEPS