Jachary

For turtle2586

~Jocelyn's POV~

Jack is my bestfriend.

Always has been, always will be.

I trust him and always feel a sense of comfort around him, he reminds me of home.

He's dating Zach, who is amazing to him and they're like the cutest couple ever.

I was worried I was gonna be left out but Jack never fails to include me when i'm there. Which isn't that often anymore. I have been super busy with my new job lately and have been feeling really homesick, so I decided I needed to make a trip to Jack's house.

Him and all the boys were watching a movie but I could tell by the way his face softened, looking at me, he knew I needed some type of comfort.

he grabbed my hand without saying anything and plopped on the couch pulling me down with him.

Zach was sitting at the end of the couch and my face was in Jack's chest

I felt bad that I always kept coming to Jack but he's my only safe zone here.

~Zach's POV~

I knew she was here because she wanted to be back at home and I get that but she always takes Jack from me.

I stared at the 2 who were cuddled together while I sat at the end of the couch, alone. 

Now I know how Daniel feels.

Jack has a kind heart. He always wanted to help people, especially her. She is his bestfriend. 

Who knows.....maybe she has different feelings towards him? Maybe he has feelings towards her? I mean everytime she comes over, I become invisible.

It would make sense.

I stood up quickly, getting weird looks from everyone.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, stomping up the stairs.

I just needed time to think.

Was I dramatic about it? Yes.

Was I hoping that Jack would care enough to come see what was wrong? Yes.

Did he? No.

It's not that I thought he actually would. He wouldn't just leave her down there. I love that he has that big of a heart, but it's for her. Some piece of me hoped he would.

But that's selfish.

The thing is, before she came, I was in Jack's arms. 

But the minute she came in the equation I was pushed to the side, immediately feeling possesive. Maybe she really doesn't see him in that way and i'm just being insercure.

I don't know what was her intention but I sure as hell wasn't going to let her take Jack away from me.

What's mine is mine.

I walked back down, sitting on the steps.

They were both still there.

Jonah saw me and we made eye contact before he typed something on his phone, showing it to Jack.

I rolled my eyes and kept glaring at her.

I wish she would move so I could have my man back.

Jack looked into my eyes and mouthed something I couldn't make out.

I broke eye contact and stared at her for a second before looking back up to Jack.

He shook his head no and I growled, lowly.

If he knows i'm bothered why is he still doing this.

Jonah got up and sat beside me, pulling me to him.

"What do you want?" I rudely asked and he chuckled.

" for you to stop planning her death."

"I'm not, Jonah. Just go away" I groaned

"No. How about I take Jocelyn upstairs and you talk to Jack about this. She doesn't like him like that and deep down you know this, so why are you jealous?" 

"I'm not"

"whatever man." He walked over and taped her shoulder, whispering something in her ear. She nodded and Jonah picked her up, they were both laughing as Jonah carried her up the stairs.

"Come here babyboy" Jack made grabby hands at me but I stayed put.

"oh so now you wanna acknowledge my existence? After she is gone." I coldly chuckled and his face fell.

I stood up and walked over to him

"I don't like her taking you from me." I slowly walked to him

"I don't like how you ignore me around her"I was almost in front of him.

"I don't like knowing that she is where I should be" I straddled him

"I don't like having to protect what's mine." I whispered in his ear.

I pulled back to look at his face and grabbed the collar of his shirt, lips almost touching.

"And you are mine, Bitch" I smashed my lips on his.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

BIG THANKS TO MY HOMEBOY TRE!! He started a Shawn Mendes book on here....GO CHECK IT OUT! He  literally lets me rant about WDW to him even though I annoy him :)