Corbyn

For 

~Mia's POV~

I threw the covers off of me when I heard my front door slam and my boyfriend yell

"IM HERE"

I had forgotten our breakfast date and slept in.

I got up and realized there was blood on my sheets.

"Fuck" I cursed and frantically tried to pull them off the bed

"Babe?" I heard from outside the door

"Um, don't come in, I'm naked." I replied, saying the first thing that came to mind.

"Nothing I have't seen before" he chuckled and opened the door.

He observed the blood on my shorts and sheet and his face softened as I sat down with a huff, being careful to put my legs under me.

I put my face in my hands and sighed, at the embarrassing thing he just witnessed.

I heard the sheets moving and looked up at Corbyn to see him removing them.

"You don't have to do that. Give me like 20 minutes and we can leave" I offered and he shook his head.

"Nope, you get cleaned up, I would rather have a movie day anyway."

I nodded my head and once he left the room to wash the sheets I got new clothes and went to the bathroom

I got a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

 By the time I Came out Corbyn had a bag of chips and 3 different kinds of Dark chocolate, my favorite.

"Honestly Corbs, we could've gone to breakfast." I laughed, plopping on the bed beside him.

"Are you kidding me?! You're losing blood." He looked at me like I was crazy and grabbed the remote, pressing play.

"Actually-" I started but he shushed me

"The movie is starting." 

"Thank you for all of this, Bean" I smiled and he kissed my lips.