Janiel

This is for Mnhfal_77
This is base of of the why dont we with cruz video but im adding parts.

~Daniel's POV~

What the fuck does he think he's doing?
He should be standing by my me, yea we haven't told the fans yet but these Jachary moments are getting out of control. He is mine. Not Zach's.

I would rather Jonah then Zach, but it doesn't help when they are both touching him.

Okay Daniel keep your cool, you're in an interview.

I looked down at the ground before looking back up to answer the questions being asked.

God I hate this.

"Jack" I scolded, without realizing.

He looked up at me before walking over.

"Dani?" He whispered in my ear.

"Daniel relax, yoy think the fans wont notice how tense you are? How hard you're clenching your jaw and squeezing your fists?" He took my hand, noticing the nail marks on my palm.

"MAYBE I WANT THEM TO KNOW JACK. MAYBE I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW WHAT'S MINE. MAYBE I WANT ZACH TO KEEP HIS HANDS TO HIMSELF AND MAYBE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO KISS YOU WHEN I WANNA KISS YOU"

Oh my god im an idiot, what if he wasnt ready to tell everyone? I just fucking screamed it for the whole world to hear.

"So do it" He smiled.

I grabbed his face and smashed his lips on mine.

Once I pulled apart my hands were still on his neck while my thumbs werr placed on his cheeks. God he has beautiful eyes.

"Uhm sorry to break up this moment but I just wanted to say im sorry Daniel?"

I turned around

"Its perfectly okay Zach"

__________________________________

Okieeeeeee so I dont know if this is what you wanted but Im at a family gathering so I decided to not do smut😂