Daniel

~Y/N POV~

I glanced down at my 6 year old son who was squeezing 2 of my fingers with his chubby hands.

"Mommy do you think Daddy will like her?" He softly asked.

I knew he was talking about his little sister. She's barely a month old and Daniel hadn't met her. He was on tour when she was born, he was on the phone with me the whole time though. I knew he wanted to be there by how many questions he was asking and yelling at thr boys, begging to cancel the rest of tour but I wouldn't let him do that even if they agreed.

"I think he will love her" I replied giving him a small smile.

There has been alot of hard night's with her, she's not the best sleeper.
Alot of night's where I wanted nothing more than to be in Daniel's arms. But he is out living his dream, I cant take that from him.

I got a call and my heart fluttered as I answered.

"Hey baby I just got off the plane"

I went to respond when (y/s/n) ripped the phone out of my hands pulling me slightly down with him.

"DADDY!" he yelled

I laughed slightly at the strange looks we were given.

He handed the phone back to me.

"Here I come, I miss you so much baby girl"

"I miss you too Dani, just a little bit longer"

"Bye"

"Bye"

With that I hung up and rocked (y/d/n) slightly in my arms as I realized she was now asleep.

(Y/s/n) let go of my hand and ran, I frantically looked around searching for him when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Jack standing there, Corbyn holding (y/s/n) in his arms talking to him and Zach gestured to hold her. I gave her to him and Jonah quickly went to his side, admiring the little girl.

I moved my head to the side to see Daniel standing there, frozen.

Our eyes met and he dropped his suitcase as I ran into his arms wrapping my legs around his torso as he spun us around.

"Ive missed you so much" He whispered in my ear

"I wanna hug toooo" (Y/s/n) whined.

He let go of me, making sute I was on the ground safely and kneeled down wrapping his arms around (y/s/n) while his little arms went around Daniel's neck.

After a few more seconds they pulked apart

"Why dont you introduce me to your little sister?" Daniel asked

(Y/s/n) nodded and grabbed Dani's finger pulling him over to Jack who was now holding her.

Jack handed her over lightly

"She's so small bro" Jack spoke not taking his eyes off her.

"And she's beautiful" Jonah added

"Just like her mom" Daniel smiled looking up at me.

He looked back down at (y/d/n) and softly moved the blanket out of her face and caressed her little cheek.

He looked uo again with tears in his eyes and handed her to Corbyn.

He walked over to me pulling me in another hug.

"Dad, our neighbor Mr. Smith is teaching me how to play the guitar. Can I show you when we get home?"

I saw the hurt flash across Daniel's face. I know he wanted to be the one to teach him but the boy is eager and couldn't wait.

Daniel turned his head to look at the boys who also had sympathetic looks. They knew he's always wanted to teach his son about music.

He moved his eyes from (y/s/n) to the boys and yelled

"I'M QUITTING THE BAND"

Jonah shook his head laughing slightly

"We knew this day would come"

I looked at him in disbelief

"Daniel James Seavey! If you think for one second im gonna let you give up something you have worked so hard for, your dream so you can teach him how to play guitar you are dreaming." I stated

He sighed and placed his hands on my hips.

"Babe. Y/n. If you think for one second im gonna just let some other man teach MY son how to play the guitar your dreaming." He stated.

"Dani-"

"No. Its final. Besides you are my dream. You are my family. I need to be there for (y/d/n)! I missed her being born. What's next? Her first words? Her first steps? Her first day of preschool? If you think im gonna let my kids grow uo without a father you're dreaming" He whispered the last part and pulled me close, connecting our lips.

____________________________

Wellllllll hello👏 Sorry I haven't updated in awhile