d i s c l a i m e r

Welcome.

<blurb>

<blurb>

What happens when you drop a pebble in still water and the rippling effects of its presence can't be ignored.

Meeting someone would have been coincidental, could have been fate or perhaps a mistake like bumping shoulders in a mass of people. But how many mistakes would result in utter euphoria and bliss? More importantly becomes a mistake she's willing to make over and over despite the consequences.

Let's go back to the 1970's where baggy jeans and extremely frizzy hair were in vogue.
The disco was a major seller and the music was beat bot booming.

<copyright>

no part of this book should be used, rewritten or translated into any language without the permission of the author. failure to do so is known as plagiarism.

property of elgiva.

<warning>

mild swearing and sexual content, racism (mild racial content), based on the old days, time gaps.

<history>

updates: mondays
status: completed and edited.

••

Author's note:

> this story is proudly Nigerian.
>mild sexual and racial content.
>this is the edited and revised version of this story, the storyline is tweaked a little but all characters remain the same.
>name changed to "Not more than strangers."
>it's a 1970's theme and time frame.
>there are time gaps but the year is indicated at the top.

Playlist:
crazy| jessie reyez
you've got a friend in me| randy newman
it's a beautiful day| michael bublè
glimpse of us| joji