Chapter 3: Runaway to Godrics Hallow

It's two years later and life for the Louise family has changed, Hayley is now 3 years old but Heather is still the same as always. Hayley knows how to speak like a grown up and do things that most her age can't do. One evening in the Louise Household Heather was discussing with her mother about housing arrangements.

"Heather do you know when you plan on moving out?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know yet I haven't really though about any possibilities yet." Heather replied.

"Heather where do you plan on living when your ready then?" Rebecca asked.

"Somewhere in the West Country sounds nice." Heather responded.

"Remember tell me when you're ready and I can give you the money you need for the house." Rebecca told Heather.

"Ok thank you mum." Heather replied.

"Mummy when are we moving to the West Country I can't wait!!!" Hayley exclaimed.

"When I'm ready Hayley." Heather answered.

"I WANT TO GO NOW." Hayley yelled.

"Patience Hayley darling we will be moving soon, now go to your room so I can talk with you." Heather spoke.

"Ok mum." Hayley answered.

Heather told her mum it was going to be a few weeks before she even considered it, and then when it was Hayleys bedtime she headed up stairs to talk to her daughter. Heather opened the door to see Hayley playing with her dog, wolf, deer and mouse plushies. Hayley didn't notice her mother was even in the room, she has music playing so loud it looked like her ears were going to explode.

"Hayley can you put your plushies away please." Heather requested.

"Yes of course mum." Hayley responded as she put away her plushies.

"Hayley come and sit on the bed you'll be more comfortable." Heather told Hayley.

"Mum are you ok?" Hayley questioned.

"Yes yes I'm fine sweet heart." Heather said.

"Mum theres something i've been wanting to ask for awhile now." Hayley told Heather.

"What would that be dear." Heather spoke.

"What happened to my dad, I haven't seen him all my life?" Hayley asked.

"Pardon I didn't quite understand." Heather said whilst being confused.

"I said what happened to my dad I want to know." Hayley repeated.

"Oh uh um I uh I don't know if you want to know." Heather said whilst stumbling over her words.

"Please mum I want to know things about my dad." Hayley begged.

"Alright then, what do you want to know about him?" Heather asked.

"What did he look like." Hayley responded.

"Well when I first saw your father, he was a very gorgeous looking guy." Heather laughed. "Also he was there for me when times were rough, not to mention he was a bit protective of you."

"Protective of me??" Hayley said startled by what her mother said. "I haven't even seen him my whole life."

"Well he was there when you were born Hayley." Heather told Hayley.

"He was??" Hayley said startled.

"Yes he was, you wouldn't remember you were just born." Heather explained. "While your father and I were in the hospital room we talked about what was best to do about arrangements." "Your father lives somewhere in England thats no where around this area and he said terrible things were happening back home with his family." "He didn't want to put you in danger so he left and that was the last time we spoke."