Chapter 10: First Day of Lessons

Hayley POV

Hogwarts was starting to become much more enjoyable ever since I got back from the owlery. As I was in the dormitory with my three friends we all started to tell each other about the many different things about Hogwarts. Being who I was I gave them the most information. Jane started to tell me about the caretaker Argus Flich who had his cat as a spy, Mrs Norris.

"Why use a cat to spy?" I asked Jane. "Surely you can use many different spells and charms to spy on people."

"I know that's really weird maybe Flich has a secret that he doesn't want anyone to know." Jane stated as she started to get ready for bed.

"Maybe."

Hope our prefect came into our dormitory to tell us what our curfew was to be in the common room by before she went back to her dormitory. Bella, Jane and Rebecca had already gotten into their pajamas while I still had my robes on. For some reason I just didn't feel like going to bed because of the magic that's within this school. Around half a hour later I was the only one still awake as Bella, Jane and Rebecca had all gone to bed. I found a clock somewhere in the room and the clock read 10:30pm. I forced myself to go to sleep after what seemed liked ages then I started to have dreams that changed every few seconds.

"Well Louise what do you have to say for yourself."

"So Hayley how come you didn't tell us who you were."

"Having not father at all and your mother dieing so young." "It must be sad not having that parental figure around."

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE DORMITORY."

"Ah it's the Louise everyone has been talking about."

"Not Harry, not Harry, please not Harry!"

"You homeless know-it-all."

Saturday morning couldn't come any sooner, some of those dreams were really hard to re live. Honestly thinking back I don't think the dreams were the same as when I lived those experiences. Every time i dreamt about anyone of those things it isolated myself from people for a couple of hours. I was actually the last person awake because I could see Bella, Jane and Rebecca already dressed and making a lot of noise.

"What's all that noise i'm trying to wake up here." I groaned forcing myself out of bed.

"Don't blame us it was your owl." Jane told me. "We tried to tell the owl to be quiet because you were still sleeping."

"Not to mention your owl is carrying a letter." Bella added pointing to the roll of parchment clutched in Sallys claws.

"Sally come here." I called for Sally and she flew over straight away. "This must be the reply from Mrs Weasley."

Hayley

I understand why you didn't say anything given the way your life has been for you. Yes I did know who you were the moment Dumbledore came to you in Diagon Alley. Your owl Sally is such a sweet owl i've never met a nicer owl, except for the fact she woke me up during the night. Just though you should know be careful around Fred and George they can be quite the pranksters. By the way you're more than welcome to stay over at mine during the summer since I don't believe you have a home to go to. If you say yes you should be able to find me on platform nine and three quarters at the end of the year. Hayley if you need any advice you can always write to me.

~Mrs Weasley

"OH MY GOD." I sobbed so loudly my pajamas were drenched in tears.