Chapter 6: Diagon Alley

Hayley POV

When I woke up goodness knows what time it was because the sun was only just starting to rise. Never in my life have I woken up when the sun was just starting to rise. I got and sat on they chair I had made a couple of days ago and started to daydream.

Daydream

"Can we go now?" I begged as I tugged the ends of Albus's robes.

"Oh, yes we will go but it's going to take a while." Albus replied.

"I though you're supposed to be a wizard," "why can't you just go hocus pocus and arrive at Diagon Alley."

"Hayley that I can do but I recommend we go a more muggle way."

"What on earth is a muggle and how exactly are we getting to Diagon Alley."

"I'll tell you as we head to Diagon Alley and we are going to be walking for a bit and then going straight to Diagon Alley."

"Oh ok, whereabouts is Diagon Alley?"

"In London," "come on now."

End of daydream

"I see you've gotten up early Hayley." Albus stated.

"Oh don't you dare scare me like that again i'm going to kill you for that." I snapped.

Albus looked at me with his spectacles concerned like I was hiding something from him. All of the sudden I have a massive headache like someone was penetrating my mind.

'Ah stop it can't you see I have a headache now get out.' I thought.

"Merlins beard Hayley what did you just do." Albus said whilst being startled.

"Excuse me??"

"I just tried to but you st-stopped me from..mind."

"I'm sorry but you're not making any sense right now."

"Hayley I accidentally tried to enter your mind to see if you were lying." "Instead you somehow blocked it."

"So I wasn't having a headache??"

"No you probably weren't having a headache at all." "For someone your age this is most unusual."

"In what way?"

"Not one 11 year old witch or wizard has ever been able to stop people from reading their minds."

"Anyway when are we heading to Diagon Alley."

"Pack your things and we can start heading there as soon as you're ready."

"Ok Albus."

With that I started to pack away the few belongings I had into my bag. It was sad leaving this place I called home for the past seven years or so. When I had finished packing away everything I owned I ruined every part of my shelter,chair,bed everything. Lastly before leaving I had to do one thing.

"Sally come here i've got to tell you something."

Sally heard me and flew over straight away.

"Want to have a last look of this place." "We're probably never going to visit this spot again so it's like a goodbye."

Sally and I walked over to the same rock we had my tiny 11th birthday celebration before I found out I was a witch. Once we both got to the topmost part of the rock I took in the beautiful view that surrounded where I have been living for the past seven years.