Chapter 4: Finding a New Home

Hayley POV

As I walked away the streets were full of people running amuck due to what just happened at the Potters home. It was hard to move through the crowd of people as they were talking walking in tight groups blocking my path. I didn't know where to go so I continued walking around Godric's Hallow until I found a place that seemed safe enough. When voices were shouting back at me I jumped in fright because I couldn't see the people who were talking to me.

"DON'T YOU STAY HERE IT'S DANGEROUS." A voice screamed.

"Get away while you can before anyone can get you." Another voice said with a concerning voice.

"But-but I don't understand what's going on." I replied.

"After what just happened at the Potters home means we don't know where you-know-who's followers are they could start attacking people any moment." The voice replied back.

"Attacking people, why would they want to attack people?" I asked.

"You-know-whos followers like attacking, torturing, killing anyone that disagrees with them." The voice explained. "Now that their master is gone we don't know what they are up to and everyone is scared." "Please find somewhere to find you shouldn't have to suffer at such a young age."

"Where's the best place to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere but here now i've got to go." The voice said rushed and left.

"Bye."

Obviously that was why people were running around, because of the murder at the Potters home. I had to find a hiding place as soon as possible before someone came and did something to me. I tried every possible place to hide like the tree I was on earlier, homes of people and even places where I wasn't supposed to be like the pub. No where seemed like a good place to be except I found this small hole that was just big enough for me. This hole was cramped, dirt and really uncomfortable but it had to do or I would be dead just like the woman at the Potters home. My view wasn't very clear due to the bushes surrounding the hole I was in but from what I could see no one was running around. It looked like everyone was safe or went into hiding from you-know-whos followers that people said were coming for people. I waited a while longer until it looked 100% safe to go out again so with caution I stepped away from the hole and into the open.  There was hardly anyone around except for a couple of strange looking people. I looked around and saw a path that led to the forest area just outside Godric's Hallow, but as I headed to a open space in the forest I was approached.

"Well, well what do we have here." A voice smirked.

The shadow came closer towards me but I couldn't escape for some reason.

"Who a-are y-ou and what do you wa-want." I stuttered.

"You child should have been smarter and ran away but you're making yourself an easier target." The voice sneered.

"Who are you i'm not afraid of you." I said confidently.

"I'm Bellatrix Lestrange but everyone knows that." Bellatrix stated.

"How could everyone know who you are when I don't."

"Well I wouldn't except filthy people like yourself to know that," "you know I though you would have found some where to hide."

"Well if your planning to do something why don't you just do it." I mumbled.

"Sorry what was that"

"I said why don't you just do what you wanted to do then leave you are really creeping me out."

"Oh is that how it is is it," "well let's play a little game i'll give you 10 seconds to run or you'll have to wait and see."