Chapter 7: Saturday morning: Jimin's Friends.

The next day, I woke up to look at the time, it was 8:00am Saturday morning. Wow I'm proud of myself waking up this early by myself without an alarm! I got out of bed to see there was a slip of paper underneath my door. I opened it to see it was from Jimin.

It said, "hey Y/N sorry I haven't been able to hang out with you lately but I have a day off today and I was wondering if you would like to meet my friends I work with? They really would like to meet you." Yours truly, Jimin.

I looked at the piece of paper with perfect handwriting and I smiled without even realizing it. I felt like he was starting to open up to me. I ran to my desk and wrote back to him and later slid it under his door just as he did to me.

As If he was waiting for my slip of paper to go under the door I felt him reach for it as it was still in my hand in the process of sliding under his door he grabbed it, As I slightly panicked as I ran back to my room to wait for his response or for further details.

Although I didn't know it, he was waiting for my note as he grabbed it he felt my hand panic as he heard me scurry to my room.

"What am I going to do with her?" he said slightly grinning as he opened the note to look at my response to his important question.

"Sure! Is there anything else I need to know?" I wrote.

he smiled, this might not be bad after all.

An hour later after I got all the details I decided to get ready for the big day, Jimin was always so secretive and I wanted to know why he is always hiding with his friends. I wanted to meet them to see if I can put any pieces together. As I got ready I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey Y/N? you almost ready we are supposed to be there in twenty minutes, good thing it isn't far from our place." He said jokingly.

"YES, IM PRACICALLY DONE, JUST NEED TO PUT ON SOME SHOES." I yelled as I struggle to put on boots I loved to wear.

"may I come in?" he said in a soothing voice.

"umm... okay." I said as I opened the door for him and sat back on the floor.

"Y/N, need some help?" he said as I struggle zipping up my boot.

"sure..." I said as I slightly blush as I looked away.

"okay done, now can we leave?" he said trying to leave so we are not late.

"alright, alright. Let's go." I said as we walk out the door and headed to the car.

As we got to the meeting place as I notice it's a fancy café, The Mins.

I noticed we were the first ones there.

"you guys make a cute couple; would you like anything to drink?" said a worker that had a bright smile plastered on her face.

"oh, we aren't a --"as I got irrupted from Jimin sitting next to me.

"we would like one fresh squeezed lemonade and one cherryade please." He said quickly so the waitress would hurry and leave.

"wait Jimin put we are not a couple..." I said blushing.

"it's alright." he said as he started up another conversation.

As we waited, what seemed like three hours, Jimin friends start showing up to the café.

I didn't know there would be so many I thought as I saw six people around the table.

Jimin started to introduce his coworkers and what seemed to be close friends of his,

"let's start right to left, okay?" he said

I just nodded.

"This is Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and Jhope and on the left, is Taehyung and Jungkook." He said so quickly so I knew that they were friends for a very long time.

"It's very nice to meet you!" I said as I bowed to show my appreciation.

"wow Jimin she's so polite and really cute" said Jungkook.

"back up, maknae." Jimin said in a warning tone that lowkey frightened everyone.

"you better leave jimin's love life alone!" Taehyung said as he looked at Jimin that was currently staring daggers into Jungkook's back.

"okay, okay but can't I admit Jimin scored big here?" he said laughing.

"but Jungkookie don't forget about Taehyung!" they said in unison as they pointed at taehyung

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he realized that he forgot that girls shipped them together, and not only that they had a great friendly bond.

"your right haha..." he said nervously

And that we the end of that conversation as they quickly started up a new one.

Time went by so fast that we forgot what was the plan for today anyways, besides meeting Jimin's friends.