Chapter 15: fighting leads to panicking?

-The next morning-

Y/N POV

I got up at 6:00 am, and I wasn't sure on what this day had in store for me, I had to sit out for most of my dance classes. I was only able to participate with a little bit of my singing class but I was still lacking in that as well.

"shit... moving is painful." I gasped as I walked to my closet and got dressed. After that I struggled to go into the living room of our apartment waiting for Jimin.

Jimin's POV

Ugh I got up to see I have woken up before my alarm. Then suddenly I remembered what happened yesterday.

-flashback-

*After I saw Y/N on the ground*

"I think you've done enough for today Mark." I said highly angry.

I paused, looking back to him.

"I knew I couldn't trust you with Y/N, stay away from her or there is going to be trouble!" I warned...

-end of flashback-

"Ugh, I could've done something... I should've knocked him out for what he had done to Y/N." I sighed in frustration. Whatever, I must think of the future and make sure Y/N never gets hurt from Mark or anyone ever again. But the thing was my upcoming schedule for the group, I think I can't go to school on Wednesday seeing that today was just the second day of the week, The dreaded Tuesday. I'm worried for Y/N but I have so much on my plate... I also must tell the guys about what happened to Y/N.

-Time skip an hour and a half-

I got into the van waiting for me, a block outside where me and Y/N lives, I'm worried about her but I can't let her see me get into this black tinted van. Hobi automatically saw from my face that something wasn't right. He was hesitant but he asked what happened.

"What happened Jimin?" he said being careful with his words.

"Mark. That's what's wrong... I'm going to kill him." I said.

"wait, what why? Are you talking about Mark Tuan from GOT7?!" Hobi said.

"that's him... he hurt Y/N badly during their dance in class, now she can't dance." I said clenching my fists.

"whoa, whoa Jimin, Calm down man." Namjoon said

"wait Y/N?!?!?!?!" Jungkook said as fast as he heard the news.

"IS SHE OKAY?" Taehyung said.

"she has a twisted ankle and..." I paused.

"AND?!" everyone said in unison.

"and a concussion." I finally said.

"WHAT?!" everyone said as Jin, the one who was driving the van, stopped and made a U turn back to what seemed to be heading back to my apartment.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JIN?" I said slightly panicked.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE DOING?!" everyone yelled at Jimin.

"WE ARE GOING BACK, TO GO SEE Y/N!!!!" Taehyung yelled

"STEP ON IT JIN" Jungkook yelled.

While all of this was happening, Yoongi was in the back sleeping, unaware of what was unfolding in his presence.