Chapter 14: Pick up

Jimins pov.

It was already time to leave school and she's still not awake. I'm so worried... what is she doesn't wake up? Why did Mark had to be her partner? He injured her to the point she's still unconscious though it's been like half an hour, I couldn't help but remember the actions that led up to this tragedy...and after. There is no time, I must be here in mind and presence for when Y/N wakes up, I'll think about that later.

-time skip-

Just as I was about to go home I heard some movement from the bed in the infirmary and in the speed of light I sat back down and holded Y/N's hand.

"please be okay..." I said waiting to see what will happen next.

I waited what felt like an hour, and just when I was about to leave I heard someone's voice.

"Park..." Y/N said in a low whisper.

"Y/N!" I said as I rushed to her side.

"Are you okay??" I said highly concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay." As Y/N struggled to sit up from the infirmary bed.

I rushed to her aid as I made sure sitting up could hurt as less as possible.

"be careful!" I hissed as I finished making her as comfortable as possible.

"how is your condition?" I said looking down to the floor.

"umm... well." She paused.

"I hurt my ankle... and... um my head" she paused.

"I have a twisted ankle and a concussion..." she finally said slightly laughing.

"THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER Y/N! YOU COULD'VE DIED!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry Park... I know I'm always worrying you..." I choked.

"it's okay, but we need to take you home and you can be at school but you have to sit out. It's just for attendance purposes, I'm sorry..." he finally said.

"oh, I see. And why are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong." I said in bewilderment.

"I had I gut feeling, that something would happen. I should've have spoken up..." he said looking away from me.

"it's not your fault Park. Don't think like that." I said ending the conversation

"now let's go home!" I said getting up with Jimin's support.

And that is just what they did.