Chapter 1

Ashley's POV

"What the hell!"

"Ashley! Do not speak to us like that!" my parents yelled.

"Seriously, why him?!" I shouted.

"Because we think he will be very good for you," my mom replied.

"But what if he's not? What if he turns out to be horrible? What if-"

"We're not playing the 'What if' game, Ashley," Dad said. "Now go change into something fancy."

I stormed up to my room and angrily picked out a pastel pink romper with some pink wedges. Then I straightened my hair and put on some simple makeup.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Ashley, get the door!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

Then my phone made a sound, signaling that someone had texted me. It was my friend Bella. Hey, it doesn't take that long to check a text. The people can wait.

Bella: hi!

Me: Um, hi?

Bella: can u come over right now?

Me: sorry, people are coming over right now :(

Bella: Aw, I needed some company while my dad is at the store, and my mom is taking Brian for an appointment.

Me: I'm really sorry, but I can't come right now or else my mom will kill me :p

Bella: ok. Bye Ash :)

"Ashley! Go open the door for them!" my mom yelled.

"Okay! Gosh," I yelled.

I slowly went downstairs and opened the door.

There stood the Lynches.

Yep, you heard my right. The family of Ross Lynch and R5. Every single girl I know, including Bella, loves R5 and the boys in it. I don't. I guess they're okay, but I don't obsess over them. Mom and Dad arranged me to marry Ross, and his parents wanted that, too, since they're friends. We all know each other because we're next-door neighbors. We've been neighbors ever since I moved to California 7 years ago. Out of all the Lynch siblings, I'd say Ross and I were the most un-closest. We never really talked to each other that much. But the other siblings and I were really close. Me and Rydel were best friends.

"Hi," I said.

They all said hi back.

"Come in," I said.

They all went into the dining room to eat dinner.

Mom came out with a huge bowl of spaghetti and salad. "Yum!" Rocky said.

Everyone dug in and soon it was silent.

"So, Ashley, here's the ring," Stormie said. She passed me a small velvet box. I opened it and there was a silver diamond ring, with small diamonds lining the edges. In the middle of the ring, there was a small diamond heart.

"Do you like it? I helped pick it out," Rydel asked.

I nodded.

Then everyone continued their dinner until Mark announced, "Ross and Ashley, you will move into a house tomorrow. We already bought the house and furniture and everything, so don't worry about anything."

Ross asked, "Do Ashley and I have to sleep in the same bed?"

I shuddered at the thought.

"The answer to that question is yes. Starting from tomorrow night, you and Ashley will sleep in the same bed in your new house," Mark answered.

Then everyone got up and the Lynches left.

I went up to my room and started packing my stuff.

I got out my suitcase and started folding my clothes. Then I put them in the suitcase along with my shoes.

Then I got out a smaller bag and put in my makeup, tampons, hair curlers, toothbrushes, and straighteners.

Then I went to bed in my bedroom for the very last time.

Lets see how tomorrow turns out.

----------

I woke up to Mom shaking me.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "What?" I asked.

"You're moving today. Come on, get dressed!"

I have a feeling Mom is more excited about this than I am

----------

Ross's POV

Ugh, could this day get any worse? I have to move into a house with the girl I barely talk to.

Kill me now.

"Ross! Hurry up!" Mom said. "The moving truck is here!"

I groaned and pulled my bags to the front door. Mom and Dad were standing there.

"I'll miss you, baby boy," Mom kissed my head.

"Me too, son. Be good to Ashley," Dad said. Then they both hugged me and watched me walk to the truck.

I put all my things in the truck and went to the front. Ashley was already in the driving seat.

"Hey! I was gonna drive!" I protested.

"There's no such rule that says girl can't drive trucks. Now get in passenger's seat or else I'll just start driving without you," she replied.

"Fine," I grumbled, and sat in the other seat.

-----------

Ashley's POV

I started driving the truck to the house that Mom gave me the address to.

When we got there, Ross just hopped off, got his bags, and went inside.

This boy needs to learn his manners.

Sighing, I got off and pulled my bags out of the truck. I went inside the huge house.

And when I say huge, I mean HUGE. The house had 4 floors and was really wide and tall. It looked sorta like a mansion. I wonder how the adults could've afforded this.

I stepped inside and it was even bigger inside.

There was a grand staircase greeting me right across from the doorway. The ceiling was glass, and the floor was shiny hardwood. I went up the stairs and I saw a big hallway and lots of doors. I went through the door that was slightly ajar. Probably mine and Ross's room.

Sure enough, Ross was in there. I set down my bags and looked around. Everything had been put in here already, the bed, dressers, nightstands, etc.

I plopped down on the bed. Wow, this bed is super comfy.

Ross was texting on his phone so I just went into the bathroom, changed, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. He didn't even notice.

I'm "really looking forward" to the rest of my life.

----

Hello wonderful people! What'd ya think of this chappy?

I WANT COMMENTS AND VOTES! ;)

Xoxo,

blondebeachboys