Chapter 2

Ashley's POV

I felt someone poke me while I was trying to sleep. I half opened my eyes, and saw a blonde nudging me.

"Ross!" I hissed. "Cut it out!"

"You're sleeping on the side I called! I got dibs!" he yelled.

"You can't get dibs on a side of a bed!" I rolled my eyes.

"Just get out so I can sleep!" Ross shouted.

"Well, don't I have to sleep?! Huh?!"

"Whatever," he grumbled. Then he pushed me off, and laid down on the side I was sleeping on.

Anger started to build up inside of me. No one interrupts me when I sleep. And NO ONE pushes me off the bed when I'm tired.

"You bitch!" I yelled, and lounged for him. He did his girly scream, and rolled off the bed. I heard a THUD! on the other side, then a "Ow."

I smirked, and went back on the side I was on.

This boy needs to learn how to live with me.

----

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I pressed the snooze button, yawned, and got out.

I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. For some reason, I love running down and up stairs, and I never fall.

I got out a frying pan and the bacon. I fried it, then put it on a plate.

Ross came down while I was halfway done.

"Wh-what? You didn't make breakfast for me?!" he asked. Well, mostly shouted.

"No, no I didn't. Make it yourself, mister," I replied.

I put the plate in the sink and and ran up the stairs. I went into mine/Ross's room and brushed my teeth, put on makeup, got dressed, and ran back down. Ross was still eating.

"Wow, someone is such a fast eater," I said sarcastically. He narrowed his eyes at me and went upstairs.

I got out my phone and called Rydel. She picked up on the second ring.

Rydel: Hi, Ash!

Me: Hey. So, um, I have a question. Is Ross always this annoying? I mean, like, last night, he pushed me off the bed just so he could sleep on the side I was on!

Rydel: Honestly, I don't know. The most annoying Ross I've ever seen is when he pushed me off a boat when we were fishing.

Me: Wow. Okay, bye Delly.

Rydel: Good luck!

-END OF PHONE CONVO-

I heard Ross coming down and I put my phone away.

"I have to go film for A&A," he said.

"When'll you be back?" I questioned.

"None of of your business," he replied, walking out the door.

"Hey! Come back here!" I shouted.

He continued walking with his head high up in the air.

"Ross! Get your big fat ass over here! Right now!" I demanded. I was standing in the doorway and now some of the neighbors were staring.

He sighed and walked over to me. "What?!"

"You know, what!" I yelled. I was starting to sound like a mother. "I need to know the time you're coming back!"

"And why's that?" he smirked.

"Because . . . because . . ." I couldn't finish my sentence. I didn't have an answer.

"Thought so," he smirked, once again, and walked off to his car in the driveway. I watched him drive away.

I sighed and walked over to the kitchen. I grabbed some yogurt and went upstairs and played on my phone.

--------

*thirty minutes later*

I was still on my phone when I got bored. So, I went on a gossip magazine website.

"Latest news: Teenage heartthrob, Ross Lynch, was spotted kissing Laura Marano during filming for Austin and Ally! Does this mean Raura is official now? But wait! Don't you remember that Ross was engaged to a girl named Ashley? Is Ross cheating? For more news, visit gossipgirls.com for more info later!"

What was Ross doing kissing Laura?

Then the doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and opened the front door. To my surprise, Laura Marano was standing in the doorway.

I watched Austin and Ally a lot but I never really enjoyed it. It just wasn't that funny.

"Um, hi? Would it be rude if I asked what you're doing here? Aren't you supposed to be filming or something?" I asked.

She stuck her hand out, and said, "I'm Laura, though you probably already knew that. I believe we've never met."

I shook her hand. "So, why are you here?"

Laura's straight face turned into an evil smirk. She leaned in and said, "To tell you that even though Ross may be your fiancé, I will find a way to make him mine."

Then she slammed the door and walked away.

Strange.

----

Hello, besties!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Sorry it took a long time to write it, I couldn't really come up with any ideas.

Why do you think Laura said that?

Comment!

Vote!

Xoxo,

blondebeachboys