Chapter 10

"Hey Ashley, wake up," Ross gently nudged my shoulder. I pretended I didn't hear him and kept my eyes shut.

"I know you're awake," he said. I could hear him grinning. "Then I guess I'll just have to do it the hard way."

My eyes snapped open. "No! Not the hard wa-"

I was cut off short by Ross tickling me. Well, more of my stomach, because that's my ticklish spot.

"Ahh!" I shrieked. "Ross, stop! Stop it!"

I squealed in between laughs and tried to slap away his hands but it was no use. He was to strong and eventually he ended up above me.

His eyes were staring into mine. "Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" he asked. Well, more like stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Calm yourself, boyfriend. We've only been official for, I don't know, a day?"

"It feels nice for you to call me your boyfriend," he smirked, and then pecked my lips.

"Ew, you have morning breath!" he said, plugging his nose.

"Good lesson learned. Never kiss your girlfriend after she wakes up because she has bad breath," I snorted, and got up to brush my teeth.

Two minutes later, I came out of the bathroom and said to Ross, "Happy now?"

He nodded, and I laughed.

I rolled onto the bed. "Well, what do ya wanna do today?"

"I was thinking we could go to Six Flags," he grinned.

"Good idea."

Twenty minutes later, we were on Superman.

As we went up, Ross noticed I was shaking. "Scared?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

He held onto my hand. "Don't worry. Your superhero is here."

I rolled my eyes. "How ironic. We're on a roller coaster named after a superhero, and you just claimed yourself one."

At that moment, we went down. I shrieked.

When the ride ended, he asked me, "Was that your first thrill ride?"

"Yes," I blushed.

"What?!" he gawked.

"Well, yeah, because my parents thought they were dangerous. Plus, they had a fear of heights."

He smirked. "What? It's not funny!" I proclaimed.

"Anyways, do you want to get some ice cream?" he asked. I nodded.

We headed to the Dippin Dots stand and ordered two banana split flavored dots.

Suddenly a familiar voice grabbed our attention.

"Ross?"

We stopped dead in our tracks. Oh, gosh, not her.

He pasted on a fake smile, turned around, and said, "Laura."

"I see you're still with the slut-bitch," she smirked.

"Slut-bitch? What the heck? That's not even smart," I snarled.

"She's not a slut. She's still a virgin," Ross stated.

I gasped and my cheeks flushed red. "Ross!"

"Oh, so I see we've got a baby here," Laura smiled one of her evil smiles.

"Okay, first of all, I'm not a baby just because I'm a virgin. And secondly, you're the slut," I hissed.

She shrugged. "That's true. But have fun when it's your first time and you find out Ross already loss this virginity to me." And with that, she walked away.

"What?" I turned to him. "She was your first time?"

He looked down. "Sorry."

"You know what, just forget it," I stormed away.

"Wait, forget what?!" he ran after me, panicked. "Us? That convo? The whole virginity thing?"

"Everything," I glared at him. "Just go back to Laura. I wouldn't want to date someone who cheated."

----

(a/n)

OH. MY. GOSH.

It's been like, I dunno, two months?!

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating sooner. With school and everything, my life has just been a messed up calendar lately.

Sorry for the short chapter. I had writers' block.

If you have any ideas for a chapter, please PM me! I'd be happy to see your ideas!

And with that, I'm going to say bye now. Well, not forever. Just for like, right now. Actually, not just right now because there's still tomorrow and-

Well, you get it.

Bai!!!

P.S. Before any of you say anything, no, I don't hate Laura Marano. I just gave her a certain character in this story. Actually, I really like her in real life. She's a good actress.

P.P.S. Sorry for unedited chappy.