Samantha and Interview

Kylies P.O.V

"clang clang clang"

I woke upto loud banging noises.

"clang clang clang"

What is that noise. I quickly peeled my eyes open to see Louis standing over me with pots and pans in his hand. Ugh. leave it up to Louis to wake me up at....6:00? 6:00 in the morning and Louis was waking me up this early beacause.......? Nope theres no reason to wake up this early.

"Lou what are you doing?"

"Harry tolled me to wake you up" He answered as he clanged the pans in my face once again.

"Why do I need to wake up at 6:00?"

"We have an interview today and your comming with us." Lou answered. I sighed and sat upon the couch realizing that everyone was now up. There was Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam......wait weres Niall? The last time I saw him was when he was telling me about that girl before I went to bed. sigh. BLAH. Niall will never like me... never the way he likes Samantha anyways. I finally realized that maybe......I do like Niall. I mean I get really upset whenever he talks about that girl..Right?. But its something I wont admit to the boys. Maybe Liam at one point but I cant let everyone know. I just ...cant trust anyone. I have always had trust issues when it comes to boyfriends.

"MORNING KYLIE" Zayn yelled from across the room.

"Hi Zayn" I said standing up and giving him a quick hug. then Liam came out of the bunk room handing me my suitcase.

"Whats this?" I asked.

"Your urm..suitcase" He answered.

"I could have gotten it myself" I said walking pass him to go in the room.

"Dont go in there" Liam yelled before I opened the unkroom door. What is he hiding?

"Why Liam...I need to get my hairbrush" I answered.

"Just.....go get ready. I'll grab it" He said. I gave him a dirty look and just noded making my way to the  bathroom to change. I decided on my black legiings and a long white flowy t-shirt that looked more like a dress. I put on my silver flats and I was pretty much ready. Just had to aply some makup.

**************************************************************************************************************

Liams P.O.V

That was a close one. The last thing we needed was for Kylie to walk in on Niall.....with that girl. Yeah you get my point. I'm not even sure what they were doing last nigh. I fell asleep soon after they got home. I see they way Niall and Kylie look at eachother. I was sure they liked eachother. but im not even sure whats going on with them. There so confusing. They would make the best couple. Harry wouldnt allow it though.

"Zayn..wake Niall up and Harry, make sure that Kylie dousnt come out of the bathroom and see Niall and Samantha comming out of the room." I said to both of them. Harry noded. Zayn on the other hand.......

"WHY DO I HAVE TO WAKE NIALL?...what if hes...ya know...not dressed....." He asked. and I rolled my eyes. "Just go Zayn" I said and he sighed. But went off to go do as he was tollled.

**************************************************************************************************************

Kylies P.O.V

I aplied my makup and brushed out my hair with the brush that Liam came to give me. I'm still not sure why he didnt want  me to see what was in the bunk room. I opened the door only for it to be closed again.