Date night

Kylies P.O.V

"Kylie?!, were the hell did i put my shoes?" Harry yelled. I sighed.

"There in the bathroom were you left them last...remember!?" I shouted back.

"Oh yeah...." I heard him say. I rolled my eyes. Only my brother.

"Does he always get like this when he goes on dates?" Zayn asked from across the room. Yup you heard him right, our little Hazza bear is going on a date! Gess who with? Well if your thinking its Louis or something your wrong. Its a real date with that girl i met at the mall the other day. Her name was Morgan and Harry actully called her and they made a date. Which Harry was currently getting ready for. He was running around the bus like crazy. He always does this when he gets nervous.

"Only on first dates...he gets really nervous" I wispered.

"I can hear you guys" Harry said. I chuckled. Right now Me, Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle, Zayn and Ari were all sitting in the living room talking and waiting to see Harry once he was ready for his date. It has only been a day since i met that Morgan girl. I was suprized at how fast her and Harry made plans...but at the same time i wasnt. I always forget that my brother was Harry freakin Styles.

"Haz realax, i can hear you breathing from all the way out here" Louis shouted out to him.

"Shut it Lou" A verry well dressed Harry said. He just steped out and went to the microwave to see his reflection while he combed his hair. I really dont know why 'cuz its not like we dont own mirrors....

Harry was dressed in nice kaki pants with leather dress shoes and a nice blazer. He wore a simple t-shirt underneath the blazer. He looked really nice. Fancy but casuall. Or as Haz would say it: 'simple but affective'.

"AWWW MY LITTLE HAZZA BEAR IS GROWING UP! LOOK AT HOW SEXY HE IS!!!!" Louis yelled and jumped on Harry.

"LOOUUU gett of me, i just ironed these clothes" Harry said. We all rolled our eyes.

"Please you look fine Harry...now go!" I shouted. He grabed his keys,phone and wallet and came over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Have fun Hazzy"

"Go get 'em tiger"

"Have fun...but not too much fun!"

"Dont drink and drive"

"MY HAZZA BEAR IS GOING ON A DATE WITH SOMEONE WHOS NOT ME!!!!!!! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO" Louis fake cried on Eleanors shoulder. She just rolled her eyes and tried to comfert him.

"Well...gotta go, dont wana keep the lovely lady waiting" Harry said as he gave us one last wave and walked out the door.

"They grow up soo fast" I said.

"Well...lets do something tonight" Liam said.

"Like what?" Niall asked.

"How about we.....go clubing!" Louis said.

"NO-" Danielle yelled but soon cut herself off once she realized what she said.

"I-i mean...sure sounds like a great idea" Dani covered up. Then i realized. She didnt want to go to the club because she was pregnent.

"Are you ok Dani? If you dont want to go we can stay here and watch a movie or something" Liam tolled her. I smiled. He was soo sweet to her.

"Or Something!..." Louis copied Liam while wiggling his eyebrows earning a slap in the arm by Eleanor.

"You do know Lou that when two people stay alone for a few minutes they dont always have sex right?" I asked him. But he shook his head.

"Nu-uh Cuz thats what you and Niall did last night when you to were alone" louis said. Everyones eyes bulged and they all staired at me and Niall. I was going to kill Louis! But its not like they didnt expect it...Niall and i were acting all loved up last night.