Chapter # 11

Harrys's P.O.V

I woke up the next day with quite the headach. I just brushed it off. I looked over my shoulder and saw Zayn was still sleeping. I couldnt help but remember last night. What was wrong with him? I sat up on my bed and fliped my curls over to the side making them slightly neater. I checked the time it was 9:30 am alread? I made my way downstairs and saw that everyone was up except for Niall and Kylie.

"MORNIN" HAZZA BEAR" Louis yelled while standing up ofrom the couch and gvae me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning Boo" I tolled him

"Whats wrong Haz?" He asked.

"Just have a huge headache."

"Do you want some painkillers? I brout some just incase we got bad hangovers." Eleanor said. We all shot her a confusing look.

"What, you all know how Lou gets when hes drunk" She tolled us and we all noded.

"Be right back Haz" Eleanor toled me as she got up to get the painkillers. I took a seat next to Liam and Lou. I had so much on my mind. This was supose to be a vacation. Why am I stressing?

"You ok?" Liam asked me.

"Just thinking..." I tolled him.

"What about?" Danielle asked. I put my face in my hands and let out a loud sigh.

"Eerything" I tolled them. By now Eleanor was back with the pills.

"Thanks" I tolled her as i poped the pills in my mouth. She noded and took her seat next to Louis.

"Anywho....what are we doing today?" I asked everyone.

"We dont have anything planed" Liam tolled me.

"Why dont we just have a nice relaxing day on the beach?" Danielle asked.

"Yeaahh, but we already did that" I said.

"Why dont we just decide when Niall, Kylie and Zayn wake up" Liam said. We all noded in agreement

"Guys, do you know whats been going on with Zayn lately?" I asked

***********************************************

Zayns P.O.V

The sun stung my eyes as I peeled them open. I just ignored it and sat up in the opisit direction. I looked at the clock it read 10:00. Might as get up, dont wana sleep the day away. I sat there, on the edge of my bed. just thinking. Thinking about everything. I was really rude tp Harry last night. I didnt mean it. I was just angry. I mean, how would you feel if the person you loved was off with someone else. Not knowing if they were a couple or not. I'm sooo much better for her. If your wondering, yes I'm talking about Kylie. No I dont actually 'love' her but i definatly like her a lot.

I decided to go downstairs. I slowly placed my foot on each step before i finally got all the way down

"Guys, do you know whats been going on with Zayn lately?" i heard harry ask. Shit now the others think I've been acting differently. perfect. I decided to walk into the living room alowing everybody to know I was awake.

"Hi guys..." I said.

"Hey Zayn" Liam said. I just waved awkwardly and sat on the floor.

"Why downt we make breakfast...It will get Niall up" Louis said.

"Fine, but we need things to cook with.." Louis said."Why dont I wake Kylie up and I'll tak her shoping with us" Louis said.

"WAIT" Eleanor yelled.