Home sweet home

Then..who do you think is is Niall?" I asked.

"I think....it might be Samantha" Niall tolled me. Samantha?...Samatha. Could she have- yeah of corse it was her. I dont really hvae any other enimies other than her. And the letter did say things like you stoll him away from me. Yup it was her.

"Soo what do we do now?" I asked.

"Well, theres not much we can do, Harry already knows so we dont need to hide anything from him, we should just keep it low when were in public" Niall tolled me and I noded. It was going to be hard but its something that we are going to have to do.

"Soo how much longer are we going to be at the beach house for?" I asked.

"We have all day tommarow and then were leaving the day after that, make sure you have evreything packed" Liam reminded me and I noded.

"Alright, I'm off to bed" I said and stood up and gave every one in the room a kiss on the cheek. I pulled Niall upstairs to bed with me. We both did our usuall ruitine to get ready. We sliped under neath the blankets.

"Niall..."

"Yeah...."

"Do..you think we did the right thing...?"

"What do you mean?...."

"You know, telling Harry everything...I hate it when hes mad at me..."

"He's not mad at you love, he needs to take sometime to let it sink in, he will forgive you. I dont understand how anyone can stay mad at someone with a beautiful face like yours" Niall said and kissed my forhead. And with that, I fell asleep.

******************************************

"I cant belive our vacation is already over" Danielle said as we walked outof the house with our suitcases and brought them to the limo. It was true, vacation is over. Yesterday was our last full day. I spent half of it packing. But it was a really relaxed day other than louis's random out bursts but I think i'm use to that by now. Harry apologized to me yesterday. I forgave him. I kinda prepared myself for the way he acted when I tolled him about Niall and I. Harry still wasnt happy about it.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Louis and Eleanor walking out of the house. Eleanor had an annoyed look on her face as she carried her own bag out and Louis walked behind her. "Soo are you sure you packed all of my carrots?" Louis asked. Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Yes lou, I did for the hundredth time" She answered. I looked over at Louis and he still looked unsure. They came over and threw there bags in the limo.

"Is that everything?" Liam asked me.

"I think soo" I answered looking back at the house. I really didnt want to leave. I had soo much fun here.

"Dont worry love, we will comeback to the beach house soon" Liam tolled me as he wraped an arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled weekly. I looked at the door and saw Niall, Harry and Zayn walk out with there own bags. Harry turned around and locked the door with the key he took out of his pocket. They all came over and threw there bags in the back of the limo.Everyone climed into the limo and I was still there outside the limo stairing at the beach house. I really dont want to leave. It was soo relaxing and fun.

"Kylie.."

"What?"

"Are you going to join us?" Louis asked. I noded and climed into the limo. I sat next to Niall and I was againsed the windo. Next to Niall was Eleanor and Louis and Zayn sat on the end. The rest sat across from us. I layed my head on Nialls shoulder and closed my eyes. I wasnt tired, I was just resting my eyes so I could think. Think about everything. About how when we get back the boys are going on tour again. And how Eleanor and Danielle will be off doing there own thing so I wont see them for a few weeks. I was going to be stuck with the boys, by myself.