Beach!

Nialls P.O.V

We quickly got changed. Kylie made me turn around as she changed and I did. I changed quickly and we were ready to go to the beach. We walked out into the hallway when Harry stoped me in the hall way.

"Hey Nialler, let me talk to you a sec.?"

"Sure"

"look, I have no idea whats going on between you and Kylie, just no funny buisness, and look after her" Harry tolled me and I smiled brightly.

"Of corse Haz"

"I'm serious Nialler thats my baby sister" Harry tolled me.

"I know...the last thing I want is for her to get hurt soo..why would I hurt her" I tolled him and he just smiled as we made our way downstairs. We walked in the yard and opened the back gate wich lead to the beach.

Kylies P.O.V

"Hey Nialler, let me talk to you a sec.?" Harry asked Niall. I couldnt help but get worried. I could only imagine what harrys saying  to Niall right now. Oh god. Yeah, I liked Niall but He has a girlfriend so why would he try anything.

I went down onto the beach when the girls were stairing at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"You and Niall, Like Oh. Em. Gee." Eleanor said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Thanks to Danielle" I said pointing to Dani and Eleanor just squeeled.

"Genious" Eleanor said. Now Liam Lou, and Zayn walked over.

"Better not try any funny buisness" Lou said.

"Shouldnt I be telling you guys this?..I mean you are the ones with the girlfriends" I said pointing at Liam and Louis.

"Just be safe, and remember my room is next door and I can hear everything" Elenor said and Louis noded.

"And our room is right next yo yours" Danielle said.

"And me and Harrys room are right across the hall" Zayn said.

"guys, really?..I dont even like him like that...and he has a girlfriend..remember, MYSTERY GIRL?" I tolled them and they just shruged. I think I heard Louis mutter 'yeah right' under his breath and Liam gave me a look that said 'I know your lying' Now Harry and Niall were comming out o the house. I couldnt help but notice how well Niall looked in a bathing suit.

"Ready for a swim?" Harry asked.

"YYYEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH" Louis yelled pulling Eleanor on his back and throwing her in the water.

"Guys come on" Liam tolled us. I riped off my strapless sundress revealing a verry cute binkini. It was pink zebra. Its my favorite.

"Lets gooooo" Harry said pulling my arm. Niall and Zayn followed behind us. I laughed as I made my way to the water. Harry started splashing me with the water. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. I turned my head and saw it was Niall. He was holding me bridal style as he kept going deeper and deeper in the water.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I asked him. Then he put me on his shoulders and sunk deeper into the water only allowing me to stay above whater. I climbed off his shoulders and stood on his back. Niall was under the water so no one could see him. So it looked like I was walking on water.

"Wooaah, how are you doing that?" Lou asked and I chuckled. "magic" I said.

"OH MY GOSH YOUR A GOHSST" Harry yelled making Lou screem.

"Hold me Hazza bear" Lou yelled at Harry and jumped in his arms. But Harry just droped him soon after causing Louis to land in the water.

"Your dead styles" Lou laughed.