planing the flash mob

hey guys, so yes new chapter yay! Umm... I'm posting a new chapter tonight and then i might be able to do a few if not like one because i have no school tommorow due to the hurricane! So yeah.....enjoy (;

***

Kylies POV

"Niall, you already had lunch, now lets go" I yelled at the small irish boy. We are all currently planing out Coltins suprise for his girlfriend Taylor. The big One Direction flash mob.Were in another hotell room in london because the boys have a show to do later on. Niall and i are in our shared bedroom. I know right? who knew Harry would aprove? Danielle and Eleanor are getting dancers, Liam and louis are making remixes with a bunch of there own songs, Harry and Zayn are picking out the matching outfits that everyone in the flash mob will be wearing. Me and Niall are planing were the locations will be and all the decorations around the city. We had a lunch break about twenty minutes ago, but Niall just continues to eat.

"What? one sandwhich is not enophe to fill the Niallator" He said. I started laughing, did he really just say Niallator?

"Niallator, Niall?...really?" I asked inbetween laughs. He pouted.

"Yes, now if you excuse me, i will continue to eat this sandwhich, and you wont stop me" He said as he stuck his tounge out. I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Really." He said. I smiled evilly and slid closer to him.

"I wont stop you?" I asked him.

"Mhhm" He said as he noded.

"You mean...not even this?" I asked as i pecked his neck. He shivered and pulled the sandwhich away from his lips. I could tell he was trying to hold back a smile.

"N-no" He studered. I laughed.

"What about this?" I wispered in his ear. I felt him shiver again. I jumped on his lap and stradled him so i was facing him. I grabed his shirt and pulled him closer to me so my forhead was pressed up againsed his. I brushed my lips past his, but i didnt kiss him. I was teasing him. And it is working perfectly.

"How about now?" I asked him. He didnt answer. Instead he leaned in to kiss me....So i moved the the left before he could. When i looked back at him he was pouting, I laughed.

"I thought you said, i couldnt stop you?" I asked him.

"Well that was before you got all suductive on me" He said. I laughed.

"Well If you really want me....your going to work for it" I said.

"What?" He asked. I jumped up off his lap ans started running around the hotell room. Thank god no one was here. I ran around to the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"Kylie? Kylie.....Ky-Kylie were are you ky?-Oh there you are babe" I heard him say as he made his way closer to me. I smiled. I didnt even try to fight it anymore. He came over to me and picked me up off of the counter and i wraped my legs around his waist. He spun me around and around then brought me over to the couch and layed me down. Then he crashed his lips onto mine. He climbed up ontop of me and there was no space inbetween us what so ever. I played and pulled the back of his hair while his face was practilly smushed up againsed mine.

"I knew you couldnt resist me" He wispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes and took his head and crashed his lips back into mine. He started playing with the top of my pants. He kept on  sliding his fingers in and out of my pants going dangerously close. He finally just unbottoned my pants. Before he could do anything i fliped him over so now he was on the bottom. Haha. Dont ask me how i managed to do it. Even Niall looked a little shocked. I took his shirt off and started kissing him passionitly. This went on for another good ten minutes before we got interupted.