Carnival!!!

Kylies P.O.V

I went into the room to get ready to go to the carnival. I'm so happy. Last night Niall tolled me he like me and now I'm going to the carnival for the day. I havnt been to a carnival since I was five. This was going to be soo much fun.Then i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and in came Louis and Harry.

"Hey guys whats up?" I asked.

"You almost ready?" Louis asked and I noded.

"Yeaahh..should be down in a sec." I said and they both noded. I continued geting things ready for today then i walked down stairs. Nobody was ready except me I gess because I was the only one down here. Or at least I think...... So I went into the living room and put on the T.V

"VAAS HAPENIN' KYLIEEE?!" Zayn yelled from behind me causing me to throw the remote.

"Really Zayn...really?"

"Sorrryy?"HE Ssid but it came out more as a wuestiom. I just rolled my eyes and let him get away with this one.... I got up and grabed the remote and out the batteries back in the back. After i was done I looked up and saw everyone comming downstairs fully dressed and ready to go.

"ARREE WEEE REAADDYYY?" Liam asked and we all noded our heads.

"Ok soo the carnival is right along the bordwalk on the beah a while down ssoooo we can just walk down" Liam said.

"WHAT?" Zayn asked. I couldnt help but laugh. He was so lazy.

"Come on Zayn, It wont kill you to walk a few miles, will it?" I asked him. he just rolled his eyes and we made our way down the street.

"Soo, do you like rollercoasters?" Niall asked me. We were behind everyone else. They were all walking ahead of us. even Zayn.

"Ohh yes..Love them!" I exclaimed.

"Good..cuz you going on them with me" Niall tolled me.

"Are you going to win me a prize when we play games?" I asked.

"Only if you go on a roller coaster with me" He said as he sliped his hand into mine.

"Sure Nialler" I said. We walked the rest of the way just like that. Hand in hand having short and random chats. We recieved multiple death gares from the boys ut I just brushed it off. Eleanor and Danielle on the other hand kept on winking and smileing like crazy. Oh gosh. When we got there I was still holding Nialls hand and was jumping around like a little kid. I was sooo happy to be here. I havnt gone to one of these things in a wile.

"Ok so we should probly split into groups so we dont draw a lot of attention to ourselves" Liam said. I saw Harry wisper something into louis ear and Lou noded and then looked strait at me.

"I'm with El, and Kylie and Niall are comming with us!!" Louis yelled. It all made sence now. Harry knew I was going to pick niall as my partner and Harry didnt want to seem like the over protective brother so he has Lou and Eleanor 'watch us'...smoth Harry...

"Alright, I gess I get Harry and Zayn and Danielle?" Liam said and we all noded in agreement. We agreed to meet back at the feris wheel at 1:00 for lunsh. Then we went our seperate ways.

"Soooo what do you guys wana do first?" I asked averyone

"ROOLLLEEERRRCCOAASSTTEERR" Louis and Eleanor both said at the same time. They were honestly ment for eachoter. both so childish. They make the best couple.

"I gess were going on the roller coaster." Isaod and followed behind Lou and Eleanor. The roller couster fit five people in one cart. So we were all in the same car with just one random person.