Chapter Fifteen

(A/N- sorry for all the cover changes...I made one I like, but deleted it...oops....)

***

"You swear Vic?" I adjusted my shorts again not feeling right. It wasn't that I was uncomfortable, it was that I felt like I was to under dressed for this date. I know Jeremy told me that we weren't going anywhere fancy, but I still felt under-dressed.

"Of course hun," Vic laughed ad rubbed my shoulders. I sighed and looked in the mirror again. I was wearing my Jack Daniels tank top with black shorts. I was wearing stockings underneath my shorts and hiking boots on for shoes. I thought my outfit was cute, but not wearable for a date.

"Alright Vic. I love you," I kissed his cheeks before grabbing my bag. Jeremy had been here for like ten minutes and I had kept him waiting. It wasn't like I wanted too, but I wasn't ready.

"Have fun, but not to much fun," I could feel the smirk on Vic's face. I rolled my eyes before running out into the living room. Jeremy was talking to Tony and Jaime probably about cars or whatever boys talk about.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Is this alright? Like, is this formal enough?" I twirled around and fixed my hair almost as soon as I was facing them.

"Of course," he grinned at me. He stood up and took my arm before leading me towards the door.

"Bye boys," I sang. Tony waved at me and Jaime whistled. I rolled my eyes once again. Those boys were going to mess me up, but it was okay because I loved them.

I could feel Jeremy's arm shaking. He must have been nervous, but I didn't want to point it out to him. Of course I was nervous, but not as nervous as him. He opened the door to his car and I sat down.

"Thanks for coming," he said as he entered his side of the car.

 "How could I say no?" I laughed. He shrugged and chuckled to himself.

"You know, that picture is blowing up on twitter. Mystery girl has taken over," Jeremy looked at me. I bit my lip slightly and blushed. I wasn't good when people looked at me.

"I saw. Some people have tagged me in tweets with your name," I looked at my hands, "and Travis'." I sighed and looked out the window. He hadn't tweeted anything all week which was weird for him. He always tweeted.

"Who?" I looked over to see Jeremy furrowing his eyebrows while concentrating on the road. It was kind of adorable.

"Just an ex," I sighed and shook my head. I saw his shoulders drop. I felt bad for bringing up other exes on a date. This was our night.

"But it doesn't matter," I stated, "so where are we going?" I grinned. He shrugged and I could see a grin crawl up on his face. I glared at him.

"Am I going to get wet?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know," he wiggled his eyebrows at me, "are you?" I slapped his arm lightly. I didn't mean it like that. At least he had a sense of humor. No wonder he and Jaime got along, so well.

"You won't," he said which broke my train of thought. I nodded slightly feeling better about this now considering I didn't want to get all wet and come home in soaking clothes. I knew how Vic felt about water on the couch.

"I looked you guys up. You guys are amazing. I don't know why I had never heard of you before," I decided to tell him. There were some things I would keep to myself. For example, I won't tell him that I was blasting his music through the house dancing around with Vic, Tony, and Jaime.

"I told you, we aren't famous," he laughed.

"Says the person who has a million views on his music video," I groaned. I hated how he couldn't accept that he was famous. Sure, he wasn't Nirvana or anything, but he was pretty famous.