Chapter Eighteen

A/N- so the video is the song of le chapter cause I thought it went pretty well :3

***

I woke up with Vic's arms wrapped across my waist. I looked at the clock to see it was only 5AM. Why was I awake? I never wake up this early. I put my head in the pillow and groaned. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I wasn't tired. I hated waking up really early, but there was no way I was going back to sleep. I pushed the covers off of me and tried to get up, but Vic's grip tightened and he pulled me closer to him. 

"Don't ever leave me," he whispered in my ear. I blushed before closing my eyes. I obviously wasn't getting up any time soon. 

***

"You should ask her on a date," I told Vic as he threw away half the waffle I made him. I made a mental note that he only eats half a waffle. 

"I don't know her that well. Sure, she's really cute, but what if she is a murder?" Vic asked me. What kind of thought was that?

"I don't think a murder would be chilling in a tattoo parlor. I think they would be chilling in a jail cell," I rolled my eyes. Vic slapped my arm before going back into his room.

"At least think about it. I want you to be happy Vic," I called after him. 

"I am happy May. I have you as my best friend," Vic called back. Before I could answer, he closed his door and went to get dressed. I sighed and went into my guest room to change. I needed to get ready for the day. It's not like I had any plans. I just needed to get out of the house for a little while. 

After putting on a Vans shirt and high wasted shorts, I headed towards the door. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I was going stir crazy.

"Where are you going?" I heard Tony coming outside with me. I shrugged and kept walking. 

"Can I come? I hate hearing 'no you're cuter' coming from Jaime's room. It's very annoying," Tony groaned. I laughed and nodded. Jaime was probably on the phone with Ally right now. I wiped the sleep out of m eyes and started to walk towards the park. 

"Remember when we all first came here?" I asked Tony. He nodded and sat on one of the swings. In high school, we got kicked out for pranking a teacher and decided to come here. It was where we had our first so called 'secret circle' where we told each other things. 

"I cried that day for the first time in a very long time. It felt nice. It was nice letting all the feelings that had been swelling up inside of me go. I think that secret circle is what developed our friendship. If it wasn't for that circle, I wouldn't be so open to you guys," Tony told me. I agreed. 

"I miss times like that. I don't miss high school, but I missed when we could tell each other everything. Now Mike won't even talk to us. Well, he talks to you. I can't even tell Jaime, my best friend, who my crush is because it's his girlfriend." Tony was gripping his fists together. 

"Maybe we could have another secret circle tonight," I offered. Tony shook his head. 

"I love you guys, but this isn't high school. I can't tell you everything anymore. It's not that easy. I have some things I have to keep to myself," Tony stopped walking. 

"I know what you mean. I don't tell you boys everything anymore too. It's kind of weird to say that." I pointed out. 

"I agree. Look Bella, I need to go work with Vic on the new album. I'll see you later," Tony waved be foe running back to the house. I was now left alone not feeling like going back to the house. There were a few reasons, but the number one was I didn't want to here Jaime talking all gushy. It was weird to see him all gushy.