Chapter Nineteen

A/N- I just decided to tell all my 'fans' that PTV are my saviors...their music just means the absolute world to me. Also the picture is Tony and Jaime :D I really like it

***

"I hate him," Tony gritted through his teeth. I slapped his arm really hard.

"I hate him because he made you like this. I hate how with a few words he breaks you," Tony rubbed my back. I nodded slowly feeling bad for slapping him. I didn't mean to hit him that hard. I just got annoyed how he was telling me that Travis was mean.

"Travis is a great guy. I'm just sensitive," I told Tony. Sure, I broke Travis' heart and I kept denying him, but I was here crying. It's not easy hurting someone you love. I loved him. I knew I did. If I didn't love him, I wouldn't have cared when we broke up.

"Trust me Bella, you aren't that sensitive. He might be a great boy, but he still hurt my little Bella," Tony gave me a nookie. I pushed his hand off my head and fixed my hair. I wiped my tears and cuddled up into Tony's lap. I was close to all the boys, but when I was really sad I went to Tony.

"I'm not little," I pouted, but Tony rolled his eyes.

"You are totally little. I'm like a foot taller then you. Vic is taller than you. That says something Bella. Vic isn't taller than anyone." Tony grinned at me. I slapped him again, but not as hard. I didn't want to hurt my little turtle.

 "Just because I'm short, doesn't mean I'm little. I'm tough," I showed my non-existent muscles. Tony pretended to be impressed.

"Wow you can totally take down John Cena," Tony made fun of me. I had a small obsession with WWE. It was fun to watch people beat up other people. It helped take out your anger without doing anything.

"Actually I would be facing someone like AJ Lee considering she is a girl and I'm a girl. Remember girls can only face girls," I pointed out.

"Oh, is she the hot blonde one with the dog?" Tony clasped his hands together. I shook my head and laughed.

"That's Torrie Wilson," I told him. He nodded and grabbed his phone and looked up Torrie Wilson.

"Oh my Jesus, she is hot." Tony drooled over her. Everybody does. Truthfully, I would too if I was a boy. She has the perfect body and the big boobs to match it. He kept taking snapshots of her. He was literally fangirling over this girl.

"Name other hot woman wrestlers. I really need to get into these things," he grinned at me. I shook my head.

"My favorite girl wrestler is AJ Lee. She won Wrestle mania 30. She is so beautiful too," I grinned. Tony went to Google and searched this girl up.

"It's probably because you are into Mexicans," he winked at me. I gasped and slapped him again. I guess slapping him I was getting used too. "I find Torrie so much hotter. There are more photos where her shirt is off," Tony told me being a typical boy.

"I can't be with you anymore. This comforting session has turned into 'let's look at hot girls' session." I groaned before leaving his room. Tony was too distracted by hot girls to even notice I was leaving. What was he? A teenage boy?

"What was happening in there?" Vic asked me. I shook my head not feeling like explaining that Tony now loved girls who wrestle.

"So, you going to call Cara?" I flashed Vic a pleading smile. I really wanted him to be happy and I trusted Cara to help him with that.

"I'm happy alone May. Don't worry about me," he pulled me into a hug. I shook my head. He wasn't happy. I could see sadness in those big brown eyes of his. They were some pretty adorable eyes. I could stare into them for hours. No, I didn't have those feelings for Vic. That would be plain weird.