Chapter Seventeen

A/N- girl in le picture is some what Maybell :D

***

"She said yes?" Vic said while munching on the burger I had made him. Jaime nodded like a crazy person. I couldn't help but be happy for him. I knew how much he liked Ally and now they were official.

"Can I be excused?" Tony asked already standing up as if it was more of a statement than a question. All my happiness for Tony slipped. I felt bad for Tony. He truly liked Ally and now she was taken by Jaime. I looked over at Vic who was also frowning.

"Thank you for the veggie burger," he smiled slightly at me before walking off to his room. I frowned and rubbed the back of my head. It was just Jaime, Vic, and I now. Mike went out with one of his high school buddies to some club. I was hoping his was going to keep his promise.

"Wonder what his problem is," Jaime took another bite out of his burger. I shrugged and ate mine before he could ask me any questions. After Tony's leaving, everyone stayed quiet. I wanted to tell Jaime what was up, but it wasn't that easy.

"Well, I'm going to call Ally," Jaime grabbed his plate and put in the dishwasher. He grabbed his phone and went off to his room. Vic and I sat there in silence. It wasn't awkward. We were both thinking about something.

"What are you thinking about?" I tilted my head at Vic. He shook his head and smiled.

"I just really like your red hair. It suits you very well. I guess, you just look amazing with red hair. I mean, you look amazing with blonde hair too, but just red hair brings out your eyes." Vic rambled. I laughed and shook my head.

"Thank you Vic. I understand what you mean," I grabbed his empty plate and started cleaning it. He nodded slowly and looked at his hands.

"I think I was a piercing. A nose piercing probably." Vic bit his lip.

"You don't like needles though," I pointed out. He shrugged.

"You are right. I don't like needles, but this is something small. I could never get a tattoo. I just want a small piercing. How about we get matching nose piercings tonight. All the other boys are busy with their own problems. I know this guy. He will give us a discount," Vic told me. I wouldn't mind getting a nose piercing. I always wanted one.

"Alright. I'll give him a call. Be ready in twenty minutes," Vic grabbed his cell and went towards his room. I went towards the guest room and grabbed my hairbrush. Since I was napping with Mike, my hair was a crazy mess. It happened though.

After brushing my hair, I put on a Nirvana tee and some shorts. I walked out of the bedroom and towards the living room. Vic was still on the phone with his friend. I assumed it was his nose piercing friend.

"Yes she is my girlfriend," Vic said into the phone. I felt my eyes grow and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me?" I crossed my arms and got Vic's attention. He turned suddenly and gasped. Everything went silent and he looked at me again.

"Thanks bro. I'll see you in ten minutes," Vic hung up on his friend and looked at me again. He took a deep breath and looked down.

"Look I had to tell him we were dating because it was one of those sales where you have to be somewhat related to the person. I guess girlfriend came to mind," Vic started to blushing.

"And cousin wasn't an option?" I asked him. I knew he was freaking out because of his comment, but I still wanted to mess with him.

"I was under pressure, gosh Maybell." Vic groaned. I could tell he was about to start yelling at me. I decided to let the whole girlfriend thing slide. It was just a day. We got in the car and started driving to the unknown piercing shop.