Twenty-Six: Kids At Heart

^^^peep the gif above 😂😂😂
__________________________

"Max!" Leon leaped out of his chair and ran towards his best friend. He tried wrapping his arms and legs around Max's waist, thinking he could support his weight, but didn't take into account how much smaller Max was than him. Therefore, the two boys landed on the ground with a loud 'thud.'

"Babe, you're going to hurt him," Emilia laughed, dragging Leon off Max.

The shorter footballer stood up, wiping the non-existent dust off his clothing. "This is my girlfriend, Camila. Camila, this is my best friend, Leon, and his girlfriend, Emilia," He introduced the two groups to one another. "Thanks again for inviting us, Emi. It'll be nice to get to know this one better without being constantly followed by photographers."

"Well, what should we do today?" Camila questioned, sliding an arm around her boyfriend's waist.

"I want to train! I haven't kicked a football around in forever!" Leon yelled, hustling into Emi's bedroom, searching for the football that he was constantly kicking around the apartment.

"No, Leon, we have plenty of time to train when we get to Austria," Max scolded Leon, who was dribbling the ball around the dining room chairs.

"How about Chuck E. Cheese?" Emilia suggested, to which Camila agreed to quickly.

"What's that?" The Germans questioned.

"It's like a place with arcade games and pizza! It'll be fun!" Camila explained, practically pushing the two boys out of the door.

The couples each got into their respective cars, and five minutes later were pulling up to Chuck E. Cheese.

"I'm so excited!" Camila clapped her hands together. "I haven't been to one of these since I was a kid; I don't really get the chance to do normal things like this anymore."

Max squeezed her hand, letting her know that he was listening. He really liked Camila, which is something that didn't happen to him often. The footballer was the type not to catch feelings -- he was more of a one night stand type of guy, but he wasn't going to mess things up with Camila. Sure, she was extremely attractive, but it was her easygoingness and her personality that Max loved the most.

Leon held the door open for the two girls to pass through first, and followed in behind Max. "Okay, so first we need to buy tokens, and then we can play games!"

Emilia pulled out a twenty dollar bill out of her purse, but Leon swatted it away from the machine. "What are you doing? I'm paying," The look on his face screamed 'duh, Emilia,' but she paid no attention to it.

"Just let me pay for the first round, okay? I'm not here for your money, Leon. This is a fifty/fifty relationship, and I want to pay my fair share," Emilia stood her ground and soon enough Leon had inserted her money into the converter.

Her brown-haired boy looked around the restaurant, searching for the perfect game to spend his tokens on. "I want to play that one! Max, come here!" Leon exclaimed, hopping onto a red racing bike.

"But Leon, that game takes two tokens," Max huffed before taking a seat on the blue bike. "You know, G, you picked the red bike instead of the blue one - is there something you're not telling me?" The blonde footballer stuck his tongue out at his teammate.

"I'm not loyal to a color, Max; just to you," Leon blew his best friend a kiss before glancing over his shoulder at his girlfriend. "Oh, and to my sweetheart of course."

"Of course," Emilia rolled her eyes at him jokingly. "That sounded so convincing, babe."

"Alright, let's go!" The two boys inserted their coins into the racing game.