Seven

7. Planning

And just like Mister Kim had promised, he was more visible to the children. On certain occasions he made it on time for dinner. He was trying and Jungkook was helping in small ways. Recently, Jungkook had reminded him the day before and the day of an event. It only made Jin nod and smile at him. It was as if Jungkook knew that a little reminder went a long way. It only made Jin work that much harder to be there for his children.

The girls loved seeing him. It was a pleasure to see their dad more than before. They could spend quality time with him. It wasn't just at dinner time or nights anymore; which they were glad of.

Jisoo was happy that he had attended her first event. She couldn't contain it when she saw him. Jisoo's first instinct was to run up and hug her father tightly. It only made Mister Kim chuckle and hug his daughter even tighter.

Rose also hugged him tightly, as if it was a dream. She was happy to see her father. It made her smile radiantly that it made your heart melt. Rose took the opportunity to be with her papa. She talked to him and loved him.

Even the youngest of the three was happy. He smiled and giggled more which Jungkook could see. Baby Tae played with anything he could get his hands on. And on certain occasion that was his papa's hair. It seemed like it was his new play toy. For Jin, it was time for a haircut.

To further please his children he decided that a day out with them would be perfect. Of course, Mister Kim had to plan this with his trusted employee—Jungkook. Maybe, he could help him with the children if it was too much. It was not that he couldn't handle his children but they were accustomed to Jungkook. Also, Baby Tae couldn't do as much as the two girls. They were older and could do things the baby, Tae, had yet to learn.

There was something he could do which would benefit them and him. He had to ask Jungkook, after dinner. Yes, he'd have to ask him to come along. It was the only way to guarantee a safer trip.

For some reason he began to think Jungkook would think of asking for the day off. After all, he was going to spend time with his children. He hoped Jungkook wouldn't ask; even though, he deserves it because he hasn't had a day off since he started. Jin would have to ask him in a way in which he understood that he was needed there. Jungkook's presence was absolutely necessary. He couldn't get the idea of getting that day off. He needed Jungkook.

"Kookie? I'm tired." Rose pouted. "Can I sleep, now?"

Mister Kim's thoughts were interrupted by his daughter. It made him smile seeing her slowly coming out of her shell with her new nanny. Was it weird to think of him as Jungkook? He couldn't picture him as a nanny. Certainly, Jungkook took care of his children but Jungkook was too young. Mister Kim couldn't imagine him as a nanny.

"Yeah, let's get you washed up," Jungkook responded.

"I need my bedtime story." Jisoo reminded Jungkook.

"Of course, I'll be up there once you wash up and I finish with Rose."

"Okay, just don't forget me." Jisoo smiled.

"Papa!" Tae demanded his father's attention. He wanted to be fed which Jin forgot. The man was busy seeing his daughters' and Jungkook's interaction.

"Sorry, baby Taehyungie." He continued to feed the hungry baby.

"Papa? Are you gonna come to every game now? You've come to the last few games. Or is it just special times?" Jisoo asked. She dared hope for the best.

"Right now, I'm trying my best. But I'll try making it to your events. I know all of them are important to you. But papa's sometimes really busy." He tried his best to explain to his child that he understood her but he still had things to do. He wanted to be there for her. He hoped she understood that.