Part 57

It was a wet Monday morning, typical London.

Rye and I got up just before 11 and headed out to Westfield's.

We do some essentials for or holiday like suncream, after sun and changed money for some Euros to spend.

I also bought a new bikini as I found one I loved and rye bought a couple of pairs of swim shorts to wear as he found some in a sale.

We grabbed brunch out and whilst we were sat in the cafe we saw a group of Roadie looking for us

We loved speaking to fans so once we had finished we walked out so they could come and see us.
We had lots of selfies and hugs and they asked us about how my birthday was and generally we just had a big chat.

We spent a good half hour talking to them before we decided to go back to our shopping, we said our goodbyes and got back to it.

We finally finished around 4ish as we had to make sure we had everything.

We got home and finished packing our bags it was Monday today and we were flying out to spain tomorrow ... I was so excited !!

We had a quick meal that night I cooked the four of us some food before we headed to bed as we needed to be up at 2am to drive to the airport.

Rye and I went and got in bed and after not too long fell asleep ....

My alarm went off at 2am and I crawled out of bed and got dressed. I was wearing comfy clothes to travel in as I wanted to sleep on the plane. I got rye up and he got ready whisky I checked we had everything and took a selfie to post on instagram (of course!)

 I got rye up and he got ready whisky I checked we had everything and took a selfie to post on instagram (of course!)

@ Me : In my comfy clothes ready to travel 🌍 #holiday #travel #flying #spain #boyfriend

We left the apartment at 2:30 and got to the airport just after 3 which wasn't too bad.

We checked in and got some breakfast, our flight was at 6 so we had a few hours to kill.

We both got a fry up and a tea from one of the restaurants there and had a good old chat whilst we ate.

We finished our meal and decided to do some window shopping to kill the remainder of the time.

6:30 came quickly and we found ourselves walking to our boarding gate ready to set off to Spain.

I was wearing the ring rye got me on my wedding finger as that's where he'd told me to wear it and people were congratulating us on our marriage as we boarded the plane.

Rye and I went along with it as we didn't want to have to correct them and I'm glad we did because the airline gave us a free bottle of champagne when we'd got to our seats.