Part 22

We had such an amazing day !!

Rye took me , Robbie , Sean and Sam to the cinema to see the new star wars film - it was so good!! We then went out for a meal before returning back to ryes.

We had some great days out , we went to the zoo, the beach, the town shopping, we went out to so many different places, I felt so lucky !!

We had stayed at ryes family's house for just under two weeks, it was Saturday and we were meant to meet up with everyone back at the flat on Monday.

This was our last proper night at 'home' as Sunday we would be packing and having an early night for we'd have to get up around 6 ish Monday morning to get back to slough at a decent time.

"It's our last night" I said "what do you want to do?"

"I don't know" rye said "can you think of anything?"

"How about we get everyone together for a big family meal out?" I said "if I take my car and you take your car I'm sure we could pick some family up and take them"

"Awh babe really? You'd do that for me?" Rye said

"Of course !" I said "I love your family! They've welcomed me and been so nice these past couple of weeks, I want to say thank you"

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked

I smiled "so shall we go and see if everyone sup for it?" I asked

"Yeah let's go!" Rye said

After talking to Mrs B and making a few phone calls it was all arranged

We decided to all meet at this really posh restaurant about 30 minutes away for our last 'family' meal before we have to go back.

There was a formal dress code for the restaurant; rye and I decided some outfits for tonight were needed so we went into town to buy some. We both managed to find some beautiful outfits and by the time we had got home it was time to start getting ready.

It was 4 o'clock and both rye and I needed to get ready before 6oclock as he was going to pick his grandparents, auntie and uncle up leaving me to take:
Myself
Mrs B
Mr B
Sean
Sam
And Robbie.

We were finally ready and we decided to take a mirror selfie ... but still I had to crop out ryes face as nobody knew it was him I was dating

@ Me : Ready for a meal or with Bae and his family 💏🌍 #girlfriend #boyfriend #date #family #myguy #classy

There were so many comments guessing who he could be, a few of the people in the comments were suggesting it wa someone from the alpha dog / Alastair music families ... they would all know soon ...

It was time to leave ... We got to the restaurant just before Rye and met him in the car park

It's was 7oclock , We all said a quick hello and had a small introduction in the car park before entering

We all sat around the table and had a lovely meal.
Ryes family were so amazing !! They were all so nice and they welcomed me into the family

We all had a main and pudding and by the time we had finished it was getting in for 10 o'clock

We decided to make a move as both Sean and Sam were tired and they needed to go to bed

So once again we went in separate cars and drove people back to where they needed to be before finally getting into bed at around 11...

The plan for tomorrow was to get up and go to Westfield's to buy the Roadtrip lads some presents as rye wanted to thank them for accepting me and for supporting him.

We had a bit of a chat about our plans for tomorrow then fell asleep shortly after ...

I had such an amazing dream!
I dreamt that me and rye were getting married on some beach somewhere and everything was perfect !!

I was so annoyed when my alarm woke me up the next day...