Part 83

We got up at 8 and finished packing before I got Harvey up. We walked downstairs and put our bags in the car and said goodbye before setting off just after 8:30.
We drove Home to slough and we just about got to the flat for the 11 am deadline.
We said hello to the other boys and had a quick catchup before going to our flag and unpacking. Loren was back!!

I wasn't expecting to find her in the flat and she made me jump when she walked out of the lounge.

"Loren!" I said "I didn't know you were back"

"Yeah I'm back for the next two weeks then I've got to go back home again" she said

We had a catch up over a coffee before I took my bag upstairs. I had to unpack the pack again ready for the weekend, I had two shows Glasgow and Manchester.

We were flying up to Glasgow early on Saturday so we had to get everything sorted that day as we wouldn't have time Saturday.

It got to 1pm before blair and the boys came over to the flat and blair told them about the press dinner in a few weeks.

They were as excited as we were but instead of staying to celebrate with them I had to go for a vocal session at the studio with spike and Sophie.

It was quite a long day for me, I went through a few routines with Sophie and ran through my set list and some vocal exercises with spike.

Sophie and I stopped for food on the way home. We stopped at TFI Fridays for dinner before heading home.

It was almost 8 by the time I got home and rye and I needed to be up early Saturday morning so after having a shower I got into bed. He put BGT on from last week and soon I fell asleep.

My alarm went off and woke us both up. We got up at 6am ready to go to the airport before grabbing our bags and getting into Blair's car.
Blair drove us to the airport and dropped us off, Spike was meeting us in departures and flying to Glasgow with us.

We said goodbye to blair then checked in. Check in took ages! It took us over an hour to check in.
We finally walked into departures where we were met by spike.
We chilled in the departures lounge for a bit before it was time to board our flight.

We got a few magazines for the journey and a few bags of sweets before taking or seats.
The flight wasn't too long, about an hour and After landing in Glasgow we found spike had already booked a taxi for us. We got in and it took about an hour to get to the venue.

After I got out of the taxi, spike grabbed my bag for me. Two security guards escorted Rye and I into the venue. I was waving at fans and blowing kisses on the way before I was lead through the door and backstage.

I was buzzing for the show! The others were already in soundcheck and we could hear the fans outside cheering.

I got changed and posted a soundcheck photo of my outfit

@ Me : Glasgow... are you ready to party?🤟🏼🖤 #glasgow #tour #soundcheck #singer #fun

Soon the doors opened and the fans came rushing in. The two supports smashed it like usual and soon it was time for me to go out and see the crowd.

"Whats going on Glasgow?" I said jumping onto the stage and the crowd cheered

"Who's having fun?" I asked

The crowd screamed

"Okay so this first song" I began ...

I started my set and busted some moves.

I was having so much fun!

"So guys" I said "I think we've got one very special birthday girl here today"

This girl Evie was 15 today and her friend had messaged me and asked me to shout her out.

"So guys today it's Evie's birthday, she's 15 today!" I said

The crowd cheered

"Okay so ok the count of 3 let's sing happy birthday to her" I said "1, 2, 3"

Everyone started singing and I joined in

I could see Evie looking like she was about to cry, she looked so happy.

After that I continued with the set.

Sadly my show came to an end. But that meant my meet and greet started, my Scottish fans were so great, we took so many selfies and I did some VMs for other fans. They were so generous, they gave me so many presents and cards!!

Meet and greet ended and I went backstage to find rye had fallen asleep on the sofa. It was 7pm and we needed to drive down to Manchester tonight. I woke rye up.

"Babe" I said "time to wake up"

"Hrmmm" Rye said

"Babe it's time to go the shows over" I said

"Okay" He said stretching and opening his eyes

"The taxi is here and we need to drive to Manchester tonight" I said

"Okay let go" Rye said standing up

He gave me and hug before he grabbed both of our bags.

I walked out of the venue and fans stopped me for selfies and chats before I managed to get to the car.
Spike was in the passengers seat and he had booked a driver to drive us down to Manchester, it was 8pm now and it was a 3 hour drive to the hotel in Manchester.

We got into the car and rye and I fell asleep almost instantly...