3: Welcome to LA

Sunday- 10:00 p.m. (LA time)

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I just landed and everyone was waking up from their 3 hour naps. I didn't sleep at all during the trip. Which isn't surprising. Everyone began getting up and walking off the plane. I grabbed my back pack and followed everyone down the aisle and out of the plane. I headed to baggage to pick up my bag.

It took forever for the luggage to start coming though. Everyone was standing around tiredly. I opened my phones camera and checked my makeup. I had mascara, highlighter, and concealer on. I just wanted to look kinda decent for my first impression. I heard someone sigh loudly and shuffling starting around me. I looked up to see the bags were starting to come out. I couldn't find my bag so I just stood there and waited for more bags to come out.

My bag was the last one to come out. I sighed and grabbed it pulling it off the belt. I began wheeling it towards the escalator. I never liked going down these things. I feel like I could just trip and fall down them. I especially didn't like this one because of how high up it was. I had a fear of heights so I tried my best to stay close to the ground, but airplanes don't scare me. Once I was at the bottom of the escalator I looked around. There was a man in a black suit on holding a sign that said my full name. I slowly walked toward him.

"Are you Elizabeth Elaine Parkinson?" He asked when I was in front of him. I awkwardly nodded my head. This whole situation was weird. "I'm gonna need some proof ma'am."

I would've gotten annoyed that he didn't believe me but than I remembered what I was doing in LA. Girls could know that I won and could say they were me so they could go stay with Why Don't We. I just pulled out my licenses and showed him it. He looked it over and than up at me.

"Alright. I'll be your driver. Can I take your bags?" He offered with a smile. I did another awkward grin and pushed my suitcase toward him. "Follow me." He said leading the way to the door. I awkwardly followed. What if this wasn't really my driver and he was gonna kill me? What if this whole contest was a scam? Did anybody see me leave with this guy? Is it bad that I'm okay if this guy does kill me? I chuckled to myself. Probably.

"Are you ready?" The driver asked getting into the driver seat. I was sitting in the back next to my backpack. I smiled and nodded my head. I hoped he wouldn't make small talk with me this whole ride and would just play music. As he started pulling away from the curb I had a feeling he was going to make small talk. I sighed and looked out my window.

"So how was your flight?" The guy asked as he drove. I closed my eyes hating that I knew he would do this.

"Good." I mumbled. Maybe if I only responded with 1 word than he would get the idea.

"Did you get any sleep?"

"No."

"Are you excited to meet the boys?"

"Yeah."

"They have been so excited all weekend to meet you."

"Oh."

"Are you nervous?"

"Kinda."

"You don't have to be. The boys are really nice."

"Alright." I was starting to think my plan wasn't going to work.

"Do you have a favorite member? Don't worry I wont tell them if you do."

"No." I did but I wasn't gonna share. Daniel and Jack were my favorites but I liked all of them. They all had something interesting to bring to the band.

"Where are you from?"

"Ohio."

"First time leaving Ohio?"