11: Uh Oh

Wednesday- 3:13 p.m.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"I'M HOME!" Zach yelled as soon as he stepped into the house. I chuckled.

"Zach be quiet. You probably scared the shit outta Liz." Jack said walking in behind him than stopping when he saw me.

"There she is." Zach said pointing at me. "Did I scare the shit outta you?"

"I can see her." Jack glared at Zach. I shook my head but continued to lay in my blanket cocoon.

"Is that what you did all day?" Corbyn asked me.

"No, I did some homework. I just came down here." I told him.

"Well you look comfortable." He said sitting down by my feet. I sat up and looked at him.

"So...how was the studio? Fix whatever went wrong?" I asked looking at all the guys. Even though Zach was heading up the steps and Jonah was about to walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah." Jack sighed annoyed as he plopped down on the couch.

"What was the problem?" I asked.

"Nothing important. Just something boring that you probably wouldn't care about. They could've fixed it without us but it was easier if we went. Than traffic was a pain." Jack continued it complain.

"Fun." I chuckled not knowing what else to say. Jack rolled his eyes as Daniel sat down by him.

"What are you watching?" Daniel asked.

"Criminal Minds." I answered looking at the TV.

"Oh...hows it going so far?" He asked.

"Uhhh I don't know. Like I said I just came down here." I shrugged looking at the show.

"So the sun's about to set and we thought we would make up missing today by going to the beach to watch it set and walk around. I mean if you wanna actually wanna get out of the house today. Or we can all just lay here." Corbyn explained.

"Getting out sounds nice. I just gotta get dressed." I said trying to unwrap myself. Once I was free I ran upstairs and quickly got changed. I pulled my hair out of the pony tail and brushed it out. I put on my normal makeup and my contacts in. I was in skinny jeans that were camo print and a a black thin long sleeve shirt. I also had on my black converse and said good enough.

"Ta Da!" I yelled jumping off the last couple steps and throwing my arms in the air. I was surprised it went so smoothly and I didn't end up on my face. Corbyn and Zach applauded my landing. I chuckled putting my arms down. Zach, Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel were all sitting on the couch looking at their phones.

"Ready to go?" Jonah asked walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeparoni." I smiled at my idiotic word. Jonah grabbed the keys and we all filed out the house. I walked as close to Jonahs heels as I could without stepping on his shoes. Ya know? Just to seem if I could get on his nerves. "Shotgun!" I yelled. The guys chuckled but nobody objected so I actually got to sit up front.

I sat in between Jonah and Corbyn than Zach sat between Daniel and Jack in the backseat. I don't know what made me so hyped up but I was dancing all around and head banging to the music. The ride wasn't long but I could've cared less how long it took. Once we parked we all walked down to the beach as the sun was in the middle of setting. I pulled out my phone to take a picture of it. I realized I was real shit at taking photos.

"If you press in the middle of the screen it will focus better." Corbyn said over my shoulder.

"Huh?" I said staring at my phone as if it was a foreign object.